Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: have you ever give a wg a surprise cum shower  (Read 2175 times)

Online Punterperson1971

As it says has anyone cum by surprise and surprised the wg to by coming on her unexpectedly.
I had it twice with same wg, one session I didn’t have time to tell her I’m going to cum and have her a mouth full but luckily she smiled and swallowed the lot saying that was a cheeky surprise.
The next time same wg was giving me a blowjob on her knees naked with just a pair of red boots on and I told her I was ready this time to cum,so she opened her mouth to take a mouthful of cum and some went on her chin and cheek and even her ear as well,how I managed to get her ear I’m not sure but she was laughing and saying it’s on her ear and a bit in her hair as well as everywhere else and she scooped it off her ear and put her finger in saying shame to waste it and licked it off her fingers.
Apologies if this has been done before.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 03:31:57 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline Tantric_mat

I remember telling a girl I was going to cum as she was giving me owo but she was a bit slow on redirecting and the first shot went straight up her nose!
 Spent the entire time while I was getting dressed sneezing!

pokenn

Sort of...read my review in the first post of the thread. Then if you're interested read the way the thread blew up.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=11419.0

figleaf

My first punt... I had built myself up to it for quite a while.
I was probably 20 or so and she was the fittest girl I had ever been with.
5 mins into a blowjob I absolutely erupted and then blasted her in the face as she pulled away.
She looked like a painters radio
And I was hooked!

Offline bigboy

Mine was in a parlour think i have mentioned it on one of my reviews. While getting a blow job OWO i was about to cum thinking am gnu cum on her tits then telling the WG am cumming then i accidentally cum in her mouth.

Offline Chorley

I've done it a few times.  :D

The best was in a TCM shop when the fit masseuse was wanking me off
I normally take a while to cum, even more so with an oily HE and B2B, so I think I took her by surprise .

I shot a massive load in her hair, on her arms and even managed to get some over the bed and onto the wall. She freaked out saying " Your babies, so many babies"  :lol: :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 08:53:57 pm by Chorley »

Offline Fredbone

Yes - but the reaction was not great, the girl freaked and after some not very nice words got dressed and left my hotel room.

Note - great looking girl, but the punt did not start well and this was the icing on the cake 🎂.

Offline hw189

Yeah many times, the last one was classic when I was too horny and came loads within minutes of a superb sloppy blowjob. The good lady still swallowed the lot but then sarcastically told me off for not warning her.