Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone met with Wet_Rose Bristol  (Read 1752 times)

Offline Noluck

Anyone have more experiance with Wet_Rose_XXX.
External Link/Members Only

Offline JUICEGORGER

Not as yet, but on the list... Interesting array of flaps....

Online azzman99

Yes I have

I thought for a fair while about it first as she offered me bareback anal which made me cautious but little head won over common sense and I had some car fun with her was a fair while ago
and consisted of me , rubbered up , banging the be jesus out of her ass over the bonnet on my bar round the back of some dilapidated factory in Bedmister
It was wonderfully sordid, risky, exhilarating and she seemed well up for anything beyond what i was looking for. She was also a lot cheaper then as well and didn't have the bolt-ons.

So she's genuine ,looked like her photos and did all i asked and expected not sure I would pay her £200 now though

Offline Waterhouse

Looking at her gallery and movie thumbnails it was clear to me she offered BB/UP whether or not it was listed.  Prefer a neater pussy too... those dangly lips are do nothing for me.

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Looking at her gallery and movie thumbnails it was clear to me she offered BB/UP whether or not it was listed.  Prefer a neater pussy too... those dangly lips are do nothing for me.

+1

Beef curtains.......Yuk   :vomit:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Anyone have more experiance with Wet_Rose_XXX.
External Link/Members Only

C'mon mate. It's always worth sticking the AW into search to see what pops up before asking a question like that. You'll see she has had different names, been discussed before (including the BB reference) and has a review.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Yes I have

I thought for a fair while about it first as she offered me bareback anal which made me cautious but little head won over common sense and I had some car fun with her was a fair while ago
and consisted of me , rubbered up , banging the be jesus out of her ass over the bonnet on my bar round the back of some dilapidated factory in Bedmister
It was wonderfully sordid, risky, exhilarating and she seemed well up for anything beyond what i was looking for. She was also a lot cheaper then as well and didn't have the bolt-ons.

So she's genuine ,looked like her photos and did all i asked and expected not sure I would pay her £200 now though

Good effort and I see you followed through on your pondering a while ago. A brief review would be good, if only to help other punters make a decision on her, particularly around the price you paid. You don't seem the piss-take type of non-reviewer (i.e. you contribute in other ways) so perhaps a good time to break the duck?

I made a few enquires to her as I can be into a bit of thinking i am rocco siffredi dominant fuck and she offered to let me anal her bareback as long as I didn't come in her.
Must admit I am still very tempted to see her as I find the thought of hard face fucking her very alluring and she did seem eager to please when i spoke to her.

Offline fluffer

Anyone know what she is like facially?

Offline Jeremy

C'mon mate. It's always worth sticking the AW into search to see what pops up before asking a question like that. You'll see she has had different names, been discussed before (including the BB reference) and has a review.
As seen here, described as being closer to 40 than 27
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=262982.msg2684658

Offline fluffer

Thanks. Yeah, I saw that.
Think I might dodge a bullet here and give her a miss!

Online azzman99

As seen here, described as being closer to 40 than 27
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=262982.msg2684658

She's in her 30's If you are looking for someone to do a bit more of the 'extreme' services I think you'll be hard pressed to find a better option.
End of the day and being realistic the chances of finding a young svelte page 4 type ex miss world who is 21 who is willing to suck my dick and let me fuck her hard up the ass for 50 or 60 quid really isn't going to happen ever. I wish it would but I think we all know anyone we go and see is going to be slightly worn around the edges and harden by their chosen profession.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
She's in her 30's If you are looking for someone to do a bit more of the 'extreme' services I think you'll be hard pressed to find a better option.
End of the day and being realistic the chances of finding a young svelte page 4 type ex miss world who is 21 who is willing to suck my dick and let me fuck her hard up the ass for 50 or 60 quid really isn't going to happen ever. I wish it would but I think we all know anyone we go and see is going to be slightly worn around the edges and harden by their chosen profession.

so u have seen her.... :rolleyes:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Online azzman99

so u have seen her.... :rolleyes:

If you read this thread and understood it you would also know the answer to this question.

• Banned
  • Service Provider
If you read this thread and understood it you would also know the answer to this question.

then surely u can review her

Online azzman99

then surely u can review her

Why does it matter to you ?
What are you so concerned ?
Is your own business so poor at the moment you have to hijack other threads to try and pull a john or two ?

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Is your own business so poor at the moment you have to hijack other threads to try and pull a john or two ?

:rolleyes:

Offline finn5555

What Rebecca is trying to say is look at my profile and book me I need the custom  :hi:

Offline Gastroboy

What Rebecca is trying to say is look at my profile and book me I need the custom  :hi:

I fail to see that.
Every other post on here has contributions from members with plenty to say but no reviews. They are also regularly encouraged to post reviews from more experienced reviewers so what are they “trying to say”?

Offline finn5555

I fail to see that.
Every other post on here has contributions from members with plenty to say but no reviews. They are also regularly encouraged to post reviews from more experienced reviewers so what are they “trying to say”?

Don’t be blind she is devious and knows what she is doing  :dash:

Online azzman99

Don’t be blind she is devious and knows what she is doing  :dash:

Exactly check her post history and 75% of it is answering negatively about some other worker in the hope she puts off a punter who she can then poach

Offline stevesucks69

Azzman99 almost 4 years a member and not one review, yes NOT ONE REVIEW!!
Come on do your part you've plenty to say so rather than ask for advice from others or commenting  on threads give something back for a change!

Offline Fuzzyduck

Azzman99 almost 4 years a member and not one review, yes NOT ONE REVIEW!!
Come on do your part you've plenty to say so rather than ask for advice from others or commenting  on threads give something back for a change!

+1

Offline Drewindy

I saw her back before she got a boob job.

She was really polite. Definitely looked closer to 40 than 27 but also is fit for her age. Tight young looking body as shown in the pics. Positives she is really polite and can take a pounding. I was surprised how quick I can put it in her bum wihout squirming otncomplaining. And she was right.

Negatives. Yeah she does have some dangly lips. Definitely not a fresh college kept lips but to each his own I guess. Didn’t really have any negatives really. She even let me stick around and chat for a bit. Super is to talk to. All services covered. No issues there. Maybe things changed.  But I saw her around March 2019