Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: My Interview with Taboo Room  (Read 4543 times)

Offline lewishamguy

External Link/Members Only

the agency traded as "Asian Exclusive", which appears to have been a front for "Nature Entertainment Ltd" - now closed

Hammal Amiri is the pimp SamOmar?

Offline KatieEdinburgh

• Service Provider
I’m mega confused why he’d even agree to do an interview using his real first name?  :wackogirl:

And then to knowingly link it to his name on here by starting the thread. What happened to punting phone, hiding your identity and all that ??! it’s a weird thing to brag about in the first place

To be fair no it does make sense, he doesn’t believe he’s done anything wrong
« Last Edit: May 05, 2022, 11:33:43 pm by KatieEdinburgh »

Offline Payyourwaymate

I remember he admitted to the trafficking before on a different thread and he did not get this reaction of abhorrence lol. I wonder what changed. In fact, he had hats off emojis sent his way if I remember correctly...How the tides turn  :lol:.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2022, 01:05:03 am by Payyourwaymate »

Offline Doc Holliday

I remember he admitted to the trafficking before on a different thread and he did not get this reaction of abhorrence lol. I wonder what changed. In fact, he had hats off emojis sent his way if I remember correctly...How the tides turn  :lol:.

I have seen this reaction many times over the years, the first one over 15 years ago.

It's the adulation of the 'superpunter'. He's a great guy, he posts lots of reviews and information. Then there is a revelation of the real person behind that online persona and their real life misdemeanours and yet many leap to their support with "Ok what he has done is wrong, but hey, he has posted lots of useful reviews"

Many seasoned North West punters will remember the guy who was placed on such a pedestal and with many remained there, even after he was jailed for fraud and embezzlement, from a small business to fund his punting and superstar status and which almost led to the business folding and his work colleagues losing their jobs.

Had Mr Omar been someone with very few reviews, he would have been slaughtered by everyone, but because he posted it originally in a punting thread on a subject he was a major contributor to, then the adulation factor was at the forefront of some posters brains and they didn't really think it through. "Great story Sam" etc.

Others reading the positive reaction but disagreeing, then think I will keep quiet because this guy has a big fanbase. I must be reading it wrong?

He himself having 'tested the waters' was spurred on by this adulatory forgiving response and then chose to update the discussion to a general discussion audience with this thread. Fortunately there were Moderators and some SPs and punters who saw the bigger picture.

Offline Doc Holliday

I should add that, also years ago, I was on such a 'superpunter' pedestal and probably would have received such protection had I been a bad un. Of course I wasn't. Or was I and just wasn't big headed enough to narrate my story?

Don't be fooled by online personas, you rarely know who is behind the keyboard.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2022, 08:05:10 am by Doc Holliday »

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Had I known I would have raised the issue at the time.

I've said before I've seen first hand the issues the low life scum who traffic or sexually exploit women or girls cause and the devastation it brings on their families when they are found out and it is those family members who have to live with the consequences while the perpetrator lounges in prison.

Offline Grenadier36

The depths some will plumb in the name of self-promotion never cease to amaze me in this industry. I have met someone similar to the OP IRL who thought it was all a big giggle, although he didn't make a video to draw attention to himself in such a way.

Some nasty pieces of work about it seems.

Offline contentguy

I was just shocked at the back slapping and support of trafficker / criticism of the authorities on the other thread.

Like this leach of 7 years
As one of Zizzi's regulars and (I hope) a friend, it pisses me off that the authorities treated her so cruelly. I knew she had troubles, but I never would have known as her disposition was always friendly and bubbly. From the rumours I've heard about her on this site (and the other one), I'm glad she finally landed on her feet. I still think of her to to this day.

I see that Jeffers77 has gone back under his rock on this one.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2022, 09:47:00 am by contentguy »

Online Atrueyorkie

I should add that, also years ago, I was on such a 'superpunter' pedestal and probably would have received such protection had I been a bad un. Of course I wasn't. Or was I and just wasn't big headed enough to narrate my story?

Don't be fooled by online personas, you rarely know who is behind the keyboard.

+1.  I don’t support anything the OP was trying to push and rightly so people will voice disapproval. What he did was a crime.

What I find interesting which you mentioned is nobody knows the person whose really behind the comments.

Praised in reviews and then an absolute demon in real life. What’s that guys name “jerk chicken”, probably butchered his uk name. Comes to mind.

I wonder how many would get the same treatment if all was revealed about them. How many in your circle would look at you in disgust  :unknown:

Throwing stones in a glass house

Offline puntingpumping1920

They switched on him 🥴

Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider

Offline GingerNuts

They switched on him 🥴

This thread found a mostly right-minded audience who considered his criminal past for more relevant than the reviews he posted.

Offline Trex

I’ve watched the interview, I’m shocked that his only 33 years old and looks 43 years old. Pimping must of aged him a lot and towards the end of the interview his writing a book about it.

I bet most guys think pimping is a dream job but it’s actually a horrible job.

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider

If I had come across that thread and comments then he would have gotten the same reaction from me then as now.

I think what changed was his blatant pride in his little video,  his clear intent to milk this and make more money off of it, his total lack of remorse for what he had done and for his victims, the fact his conscience didn't keep him awake at night, I could go on but its all above and that's what the difference was.

Offline lamboman

If I had come across that thread and comments then he would have gotten the same reaction from me then as now.

I'm amazed the first thread got positive comments from some and wasn't noted at the time.
The OP certainly has some brass and hasn't learnt his lesson by the looks of it,good riddance.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
I’ve watched the interview, I’m shocked that his only 33 years old and looks 43 years old. Pimping must of aged him a lot and towards the end of the interview his writing a book about it.

That was all rather pointless  :unknown:

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
I'm amazed the first thread got positive comments from some and wasn't noted at the time.
The OP certainly has some brass and hasn't learnt his lesson by the looks of it,good riddance.

His previous supporters all seem very quiet now.

Offline shed

You saying you have experience to qualify such a statement   :bomb::bomb:

Offline lamboman

His previous supporters all seem very quiet now.

Not all of them  :thumbsdown:

Offline scutty brown

The thing to remember is he's not unique or even rare. There's a lot of conniving Machiavellian shits like him around.
Next time you're fucking a poor farmers daughter from Thailand or China, or a girl from the Brazilian slums, or an EE gypsy, just ask yourself: who paid for her to get here? And when you pay her, who really gets the money? Too often  the answer is a parasite like these three.
It's more common than most realise.
I suppose we owe him a debt of thanks for making it impossible to ignore. Except most will ignore it: by the end of next week the whole sordid tale will be forgotten.

Offline lamboman

The thing to remember is he's not unique or even rare. There's a lot of conniving Machiavellian shits like him around.
Next time you're fucking a poor farmers daughter from Thailand or China, or a girl from the Brazilian slums, or an EE gypsy, just ask yourself: who paid for her to get here? And when you pay her, who really gets the money? Too often  the answer is a parasite like these three.
It's more common than most realise.
I suppose we owe him a debt of thanks for making it impossible to ignore. Except most will ignore it: by the end of next week the whole sordid tale will be forgotten.

So we should all give up punting then just in case and I will have not forgotten it by next week even if you do.

Offline maxxblue

Pimping is not a job - it is a crime.  :hi:

Offline Bonker

Some people may have been misled by the tale and others expressed doubts but, in the end, he has been vilified and banned.

It shows that this site does not condone or tolerate this behaviour.

Offline lillythesavage

Some people may have been misled by the tale and others expressed doubts but, in the end, he has been vilified and banned.

It shows that this site does not condone or tolerate this behaviour.

Telling the story on a thread discussion where he came across as patient to questions and discussions and showing some remorse is where he should have left it.

This thread came across as the complete opposite, arrogance and a will to profit further from the crime and using this site as a base for doing so, the longer it went on the more it showed, Daviemac had no choice in the end but gave him the benefit of doubt at first but it was clear the notoriety factor was coming through.

Offline Stevelondon

Telling the story on a thread discussion where he came across as patient to questions and discussions and showing some remorse is where he should have left it.

This thread came across as the complete opposite, arrogance and a will to profit further from the crime and using this site as a base for doing so, the longer it went on the more it showed, Daviemac had no choice in the end but gave him the benefit of doubt at first but it was clear the notoriety factor was coming through.

I think you hit the proverbial nail on the proverbial head Lilly.
I watched the Taboo interview simply out of curiosity. His actions regarding that interview and as to how he is now going to better himself after his term in or idiom are one thing.
Staying in this forum is definitely another.
Designed with efficiently and in the right manner by a senior mod.

Offline lillythesavage

I think you hit the proverbial nail on the proverbial head Lilly.
I watched the Taboo interview simply out of curiosity. His actions regarding that interview and as to how he is now going to better himself after his term in or idiom are one thing.
Staying in this forum is definitely another.
Designed with efficiently and in the right manner by a senior mod.

The one liners accusing people of turning are laughable, every one can change opinion as they find out more.

like it or not, criminals have a right to join society after serving the sentence, for some admitting and talking about it, or protecting others from a similar situation is part of it, he got away with that bit on the discussion thread. Pushed his luck with this one.