Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gymfitbex/Ava.Valentine FFM Bristol  (Read 9833 times)

82 review(s) for englishrebecca121 (73 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
75 review(s) for Ava.Valentine (66 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline millbush

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

This review is going to make a minority of peoples teeth itch and piss boil so those with preconceived views it's best to retire to your bedsits and troll elsewhere I don't care.
I'm slightly going to town here but I think it deserved it and I'd not normally review so soon but some of it was a bit of a blur and might get muddled.

After a dire previous duo which I've tried to erase from my memory(reviewed) and having decided against a duo with Leicesters' biggest egoist I decided I'd have to break my self imposed 1hr one way travel limit if I wanted a good duo.
I'm retired but am very busy regardless so a 1hr40 door to door was stretching it.

Duration I wanted half an hour with Rebecca then an hour duo which on the day we managed to arrange as it was looking like the reverse scenario before.

Price £320 Rebeccas pricing structure unusually makes good sense so for a mathematician like me it was an easy choice to get to know her for half an hour before the duo.

Comms Pretty straightforward by text just told Rebecca when I'd be free and worked form there,arranged about a week before and finalised on the day as stated.

Location Smack in the middle of Bristol easy to navigate to even for a country boy like me.Car park about 100m from the apartment.Texted in nice clean apartment.

WomenSure most people are aware of Rebecca,however better looking in the flesh imo and more petite.Lovely new tits and a cracking little ass,not an ounce of fat.
Ava was abit of an unkown looks wise,I thought she was very pretty minimal make up would look stunning on a night out I'd imagine.Fuller figure than Rebecca,really firm round ass and that clear white skin that only young Britsh girls have.
Both girls fresh,clean and tasty.

Meeting Greeted by Rebecca in a short dress as requested with a nice kiss,meet the cats,offered a drink bit of a chat in the lounge.Took a shower then into the bedroom,more FK (no tongues) and chatting which was fine by me.
Nice suck and play with her new tits which you'd not think had been done before I strip off and Bex gets to work OWO on the little fella.Very nice no furious wanking which I don't like before I manoeuvre her into a 69,lovely fresh little pussy.After all too short a while the buzzer goes and Ava arrives so I'm left alone for a bit.
Ava arrives gives me a proper DFK,now things get a little hard to recall the order of but I get a double blow job,ball sucking.Bex sits on my face whilst Ava sees to the little fella,have to slow her down a bit.Bex cums whilst on my face and then roles are reversed and Ava cums whilst on my face then I think I have Bex in a 69 until I cum in both their mouths.
No legging it to the bathroom it all goes down which I've not had before,actually quite nice.
Now the girls are  taking it in turns to lick each other out whilst I give them both a good rimming in turn then they swap.
On with the rubber Ava on top for a bit of bouncing around before another rubber and as I take Bex in doggy.Give her a "right good fucking" as Ava said it was quite a sight.I'm super fit and I was blowing a bit afterwards.
Then to finish Ava sits on my face again whilst Bex expertly gets me to cum again with a blow job and wank which I've never managed before whilst Ava cums on my face again.
Bit of a chat,shower and I'm on my way,no clock watching.

ConclusionNeedless to say I had a great time,the whole meeting flowed and the girls were well into each other as well as me,left with a wide smile and it's still there now.
Banned reason: Troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Dandare1965

Sounds simply brilliant. Might just have to start saving up.

Offline Taggart

Sound like the perfect punt to call it a day on.  You’ve given me an idea...

Offline wylie anchor

'more FK (no tongues)'
 :unknown: I thought the definition of French kissing was kissing using tongues? :unknown:

Offline cotton

Having one girl grind her pussy and cum on your face while another gives you a blow job till you cum in her mouth sounds pretty good , expensive but sounds like it was a top drawer experience  :thumbsup:

Offline millbush

Having one girl grind her pussy and cum on your face while another gives you a blow job till you cum in her mouth sounds pretty good , expensive but sounds like it was a top drawer experience  :thumbsup:

It was more than twice as good as one girl,might have to specialize in duos now.

Offline winkywanky

'more FK (no tongues)'
 :unknown: I thought the definition of French kissing was kissing using tongues? :unknown:

You are of course quite correct, but you should never argue with a doctor.

Offline millbush

You are of course quite correct, but you should never argue with a doctor.

Yawn,however you're both right I ran out of edits when I wrote it.Hopefully you're not that stupid to realise what I meant,although it's more than possible  :lol:

Offline winkywanky

Best not to mention the word stupid, eh?  ;)

Offline millbush

Sounds simply brilliant. Might just have to start saving up.

Miss a punt out and have a duo got to be done.

Offline justalad

Sounds like a good time was had by all OP.

Seen Bex on a number of occasions and have always enjoyed my time in her company.  Not had the pleasure of seeing Ava yet but will hopefully correct that this month.

Offline millbush

Offline Coriniumstud

Any chance of cloning bex then i could have duo with them both  :yahoo:

Offline Cygnus

Damm that sounds like a add to a bucket list meeting. :rolleyes:

Online RogerBoner

you should never argue with a doctor.
He also claims to be a mathematician and mentions that he is super fit and very successful.
Maybe we should all bask in the glory of his magnificence :rolleyes:
It makes reading his FFM review posted yesterday a pointless exercise.  :thumbsdown:

Offline millbush

He also claims to be a mathematician and mentions that he is super fit and very successful.
It makes reading his FFM review posted yesterday a pointless exercise.  :thumbsdown:

Another little sad troll in his bedsit  :lol:

Offline MajorPayne

Nice sounding punt.  Rebecca is a great service provider.

Online RogerBoner

Another little sad troll in his bedsit  :lol:
If that makes you feel superior then bully for you.
You are boastful and insecure.  :sarcastic:

Offline millbush

Damm that sounds like a add to a bucket list meeting. :rolleyes:

Do it unless I made the whole thing up  :lol:

Offline rudolph hucker

How much did you pay for both?

Offline millbush

How much did you pay for both?

It's shown at the top £320 well worth it.

Offline rudolph hucker

Offline cotton

Where does he say he is "very successful" ?

Offline millbush

I never have but you can't reason with a troll.

Online RogerBoner

I apologise for being more intelligent and successful than you but that's life.
He seems obsessed about trolls and bedsits. He's a triathlete don't you know, the UKPunting polymath. Remember he is a doctor and a mathematician with at least two degrees. I am just pointing out that millbush is a bit of a show off and so all  of his reviews are suspect for that particular reason.

I'm suggesting that he's a liar  :P

Offline winkywanky

I never have but you can't reason with a troll.

...you mean you can't argue successfully with someone correctly quoting you and calling you out?

Well that's to be expected, isn't it?  :unknown:

Offline winkywanky

He seems obsessed about trolls and bedsits. He's a triathlete don't you know, the UKPunting polymath. Remember he is a doctor and a mathematician with at least two degrees. I am just pointing out that millbush is a bit of a show off and so all  of his reviews are suspect for that particular reason.

An entirely reasonable analysis.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
what the fuck is all this shit?
why cant my reviews just be normal ffs. :unknown:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline winkywanky

Because you're speshul  ;).

At least you aren't the subject of derision, although having him giving you a good review does somewhat cast doubt on your skills (that was a joke by the way  ;)).

Offline millbush

"More successful than you"  not hard I may suggest  :D Try to read things properly.
You trawled back because you've nothing better to do and still got it wrong  :P
Wanky is very fit apparently(so he says) I doubt that.
I did say this thread would make a few poeples piss boil,as I said perhaps I made this meeting up  :rolleyes:

Offline finn5555

what the fuck is all this shit?
why cant my reviews just be normal ffs. :unknown:

Cos you ain’t normal innit  :sarcastic:

Offline finn5555

An entirely reasonable analysis.

He will claim to have a big cock next to go with his success  :D

Offline millbush

I've better things to do so I'll leave the forum trolling clique to carry on,however if I'd made this review up I think 2 people at least would have called me out.
Neither have.

Offline hillingdonpete

He has better things to do, like, getting his head out of his arse.  :dash:

Offline winkywanky

I've better things to do so I'll leave the forum trolling clique to carry on,however if I'd made this review up I think 2 people at least would have called me out.
Neither have.

The bullshit-o-meter is off the scale  :lol:

I actually trust the review, I don't trust you though.

Offline winkywanky

He will claim to have a big cock next to go with his success  :D

Well you'd have to ask Bex about that, but a lady would never divulge of course  :D.

Offline Moby Dick

You’ve been overcharged IMO.

• Banned
  • Service Provider
NO HE WASNT
me for 90 mins is 160
ava 1hour outcall is 180
so should be  £330 so he actually got a bit off.

Offline Moby Dick

NO HE WASNT
me for 90 mins is 160
ava 1hour outcall is 180
so should be  £330 so he actually got a bit off.
So what, my opinion is mine, not yours.

• Banned
  • Service Provider
So what, my opinion is mine, not yours.

wtf how was he overcharged? :unknown:

Offline winkywanky

I tend to agree with you Rebecca.

If a guy chooses to see two WGs simultaneously, unless they're 'doing a joint deal' on their profiles, why should they expect to be individually paid less for their time?

I do think it's a little different from two guys booking a single WG for an MMF, in which case although she's booked for a given time, within that time she's having to work harder by servicing two guys (plus the added 'fetish' thing), so she's justified in charging extra IMO. But not double, I don't agree with that.

Offline Moby Dick

wtf how was he overcharged? :unknown:

:manhater:

I don’t care for your negative attitude towards me.  :sarcastic:
I have an opinion on what a fair rate for a duo should be, and I wouldn’t pay £320 for you and Ava.
I am not prepared to discuss this further with you.
“Service providers must respect the ethos of the site.”
« Last Edit: January 19, 2020, 11:07:09 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline dubs

It’s really just the OP who can decided if he was overcharged or not. After all he is the one paying.

Offline Moby Dick

I tend to agree with you Rebecca.

If a guy chooses to see two WGs simultaneously, unless they're 'doing a joint deal' on their profiles, why should they expect to be individually paid less for their time?

I do think it's a little different from two guys booking a single WG for an MMF, in which case although she's booked for a given time, within that time she's having to work harder by servicing two guys (plus the added 'fetish' thing), so she's justified in charging extra IMO. But not double, I don't agree with that.

Because they only have to swallow half of my Moby cum.  :sarcastic:
FFM is half the work
MMF is double the work

£10 discount is fuck all.
£300 tops for these two greedy cunts.

Offline winkywanky

Because they only have to swallow half of my Moby cum.  :sarcastic:
FFM is half the work
MMF is double the work

£10 discount is fuck all.
£300 tops for these two greedy cunts.

Yes, but the punter chooses to book two girls so he can have twice the pussy. And that's what he gets, it's his choice to book the two of them to achieve that.

On the basis of your logic, a MMF should necessarily be double the rate for the girl?

Offline Moby Dick

Yes, but the punter chooses to book two girls so he can have twice the pussy. And that's what he gets, it's his choice to book the two of them to achieve that.

On the basis of your logic, a MMF should necessarily be double the rate for the girl?
Yes MMF can sometimes be double the rate, although anal/DP (on the WG) is thrown in for free.

Edit: my view is the OP is happy to pay over the odds, likes to brag, and blow smoke up WG arses.

£320 is not worth it IMO, and such statements serve no purpose other than to drive up prices.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2020, 11:34:40 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline winkywanky

Well you're applying your logic equally both ways, so fairplay.

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Wtf am I reading. 🤷‍♀️

Offline Coriniumstud

Having read the review the op seems happy so I can’t see why there’s so much moaning from others

Offline george test

Wtf am I reading. 🤷‍♀️

Rebecca, I do not know why you are on this site. It is for punters not providers. The more you get pissed off with negative comments the more aggro you will get from punters who think they know best. Stick to Saafe and sign off here for good. Have a good rant on saafe if you feel the need to rant on and on about bullshit. Somehow I don't think you will, as you feel the need to have your feelings heard no matter what! Attention seeking?
It seems that you are creating more and more grief for yourself. Sometimes best to listen to good advice for once? You come across as ever so slightly mad. Let punters argue amongst themselves.
Banned reason: Malicious unfounded 3rd party allegations.