Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CUTE_CINDY XX - Bristol  (Read 1894 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5521260) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Pussi

External Link/Members Only

TOFFT this one.

Checked the other thread and wondered if the lady mentioned represented the pics since a few guys had good punts before.

I've never seen "Loren/Amy" or this other lady before so was sceptical and I was right. Read on.

Boot lane address. Same block as Fit Sarah, Maya sensual, however it's the next door not the usual. (Had only positive punts with those two)

£110 for the hour. Agreed CIM, DFK, Fingering and two finishes. Text comms very quick but broken english.

Got close to flat, called up. A very good english speaking woman answered to ring the flat number. Was quite shocked and thought this might be alright then but then knew it was probably the call handler..

Got in. Not the girl in pics however she was actually quite cute. Should have left but I didn't know if this was the original lady that some people were talking about. 7/10 facial, 5'6, decent enough tits but a little sag, black hair and a piercing just below her right side of the lips. Confirmed when she stripped off she still has a little baby belly but wasn't bothered, size 8. Showered and started.

No kissing at all. Got her onto the bed and started some reverse oral on her which she enjoyed since she moaned a little. Nothing fake. Then I went for the finger and she said no only the outside. I told her "you agreed on text" which she replied, "my secretary tell you". I sighed and mentioned "what about CIM", she goes "extra". I told her "your secretary agreed, cim, dfk and fingering". Fuck it, told her I'll stay only half hour now with no extras. "Ok" she says and then gets up goes next door to bring £40 quick back. 2 mins later she comes back in with the money and shows me a picture of the rates. Cim 30 extra and something else which I didn't read properly but showed, fk, kissing, owo, etc

Got back onto the bed and she started with OWO. No extra she just went for it and surprisingly was actually very good. Licking and playing with balls and going full length for about 10mins.  8/10. Johnny on and went doggy to a finish. Quick clean up clothes on offered shower but refused. Went to wash my hands and as I got out I saw a lady getting into the other room. Only saw her back but she was fairly short, petite and also with black hair. Maybe this was the actual Cindy/Loren/Amy and I was B & S?

Back into the room I asked to see the picture of extras for me to quickly take a snap off (for you guys  :) ) which she showed. She was happy, got my phone out to take a quick pic of her phone but then all of a sudden it disappeared and she couldn't find it..... Obviously not wanting me to know.

Left after 20 mins. No returning. Probably Bait and switched so if anyone else wants to go you might get the real lady which I saw (but only her back )

The reviews on AW are bollox.

P

Profile pics attached

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 05:07:31 pm by Pussi »

Offline Urban_G

Thanks for the review and TOFTT, sorry you had a bad experience but rest in the knowledge that your help has saved other punters, myself included.

The other girl you saw doesn't sound like Loren, she was quite tall and it's been a few years since she was working so the chances are extremely slim anyway.

Offline Billy the kid

Thanks OP
Had her on my list based upon her profile - but looks like it’s all bollocks.  :diablo:

Cheers for the save

Removed