Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing ass Abby (Taunton tour)  (Read 1254 times)

6 review(s) for Amazing ass Abby (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline anon1989

External Link/Members Only

30mins @ £70

She tours quite often in Taunton. This was a week day, mid morning & around November.  Sent a txt to see if she is free and was there an hour later.

Location: Air B&B style rented house. Clean, tidy and shower facilities. Nice big king size bed in front of a huge mirror. Easy parking.

Abby: I always approach the door almost expecting the worst. When she answered the door I was taken back by what I was met with. Nice size 10 body, long immaculately kept hair, smelt amazing, beautiful eyes. She reminded me a bit of a younger Sara Michelle Gellar from her Buffy days. There has been suggestion's of bait and switch in a previous review so the profile may be shared and I was lucky. Who knows. I noticed another girl sat down stairs, threesomes were advertised on profile but was not pushed or even offered.

Meet: I asked before hand about a shower as had been working so jumped in to freshen up. Drink offered then down to business. She was very chatty but just slightly distant through out. Maybe that could change on a 2nd visit. The meet was very vanilla. Start with a little massage then OW which was very good and enjoyable to watch in the mirror. 69 then face sitting. She then rode me to a finish. Some kissing only light. She was very eager to please and happy to do everything i requested. No real spark of intensity, sometimes you like the girl to take some initiative. She seemed to enjoy the face sitting, she got pretty wet and was moaning and grabbing my head, grinding away. Had a nice chat after and she offered another shower as I was heading back to work which was a kind gesture. Nice and relaxed, no clock watching at all. I was in there close to 50 mins in the end. This is luck of the draw as always, no doubt if she had another booking waiting round the corner it would of been different.

100% return.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2020, 03:04:09 pm by anon1989 »

Offline SWAaron

Thanks for a recent review.
Always been tempted by Abby.