Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy Lane - Cheltenham  (Read 2898 times)

8 review(s) for xxx~Amy Lane~xxx (5 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline betraws

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

TLDR: Could be great but only just above average.

Cost: £150 for 1hr

Logistics: Flat in the middle of Cheltenham.  Parking lot a couple of mins walk away.

Accomodation: A nice modern flat

Comms: Did have a bit of trouble that was blamed on her phone network...

Appearance: Blonde, slim, big tits (implants).  I do love her look.  She does have stretch marks, but it's doubtful you'll get to see them as she tends to keep her basque on (the one she has on in all her photos).  Facially she is pretty in quirky kind of way.

The meet: Took place about a month ago.  Barring the phone issue, comms were fine.  This is the second time I have seen her with the time previous about 18 months ago.  It was in a dingy flat on the outskirts of Cheltenham, so this new one is a huge improvement.  I called her to get directions to the flat and was guided over without any trouble.  Walked in and she is wearing her usual basque, tits pushed upto the max and looking great IMO  :yahoo:
I have a shower and it's then I remember that she does like to talk...a lot.  TBH I have no problem with a bit of chit chat, but this went on for 15 minutes easy and I don't like to be a cunt as I think it ruins the mood.  Still with the shower and the talking, 20 minutes have gone now and £150/hr isn't cheap.  I let her give me a front massage as I do like it even if she was pretty average at it.  OWO was no problem and her technique was pretty good, but only managed about 5 mins, before she seemed to get bored and offered me sex.  Fair enough, on with the rubber and away we go.  Went through several positions and it was very good.  Managed to get 15 minutes until she climaxed and then couldn't continue which was a shame.  Was then offered a tit wank which again, a big fan of, but I'd have preferred her to do some work instead of just on her back.  Was still good, but could have been great.  Managed about 5 mins of this and then her boobs became sensitive so I had to stop.  The remaining time was spent OWO again, but there wasn't much left.  Clock watcher?  100% let me know the hour was due up, so I called it quits and had a shower and left. 
She's a nice girl and physically right up my street, but the intensive chat and time limited sections of the meet meant no finish for me  :(

Positives: Looks, body is great, boobs
Negatives: Chatty...too chatty.   Limited time of each service due to her preference.

Overall: Neutral.  If she was £100/hr then it wouldn't be too bad and I'd book 90 minutes and be happy with the chit chat.  It's just a shame because she could be great IMO
« Last Edit: January 04, 2020, 04:41:48 am by betraws »

Offline Jayne_cobb

Hang on... she timewasted by talking too much then didn’t even make sure you popped? Your choice but sounds like a negative to me.

I saw her years ago when she was a brunette and she was alright then, if a bit nuts. Sounds like she’s one to avoid now. Time waster and doesn’t even make sure the customer has a good time.  :thumbsdown:

Offline millbush

I keep being tempted despite everything saying no.
Banned reason: Troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline simit

Don't do it Millbush - she is a seasoned pro and knows how to play the time.

Offline millbush

Don't do it Millbush - she is a seasoned pro and knows how to play the time.

Thanks I'll save my pennies then.
Banned reason: Troll.
Banned by: daviemac