Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivastreet Carla - Rom says she's Half Italian  (Read 431 times)

Offline Mariooooo

External Link/Members Only
So I've put this in the South West section because the punt was in Cheltenham although she's now back in Oxford , where I believe she usually works from.
Comms - pretty sketchy, gave a post code and a street name and she was in another street. she ended up waiting outside trying to look out for me.
Price £60 for 30 mins.
in this ad, she now calls herself Maya, but yesterday she was Carla! same person. I put about her saying she was Half Italian , because when I called her I asked if she was Italian because the ad says she speaks Italian. In all honesty , if she had said she was Romanian I wouldn't have bothered.
When I got there , I said "You're not Italian are you?" and she said her Mum was from Sicily and Her Dad was Romanian. Onto the Punt. it was all a bit Vanilla really and she lay me on the bed and tried to get the condom on straight away and get it over with. I slowed her down a bit and got her to play with my balls and prolong things and got her to sit on my face. No OWO , and I wasn't desperately upset, although some people would be.
She then got on top and rode me till I popped. wiped me up , bish, bash, bosh.
The girls was early 20's Slim, fairly attractive and wasn't as rude as some of the Roms I've seen in the past, but she didn't really put much into it.
She was quite a nice girl and it was only £60 so I suppose you get what you pay for. I toyed with giving it a Positive and probably have done so in the past for worse punts than this. but I thought to myself, fuck it, it wasn't a horrible experience , but it was just , ok.
what is worth pointing out is the difference between AW and Vivastreet/Gumtree etc. On AW , I think you get a lot more detail about likes and dislikes , but on Vivastreet you get far more realistic pics and loads more face pics .
Normally , I go with AW and this sort of punt probably proves me right to do so.