Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ava Valentine and Freya Lee / Bristol  (Read 2285 times)

75 review(s) for Ava.Valentine (66 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
21 review(s) for freya_lee (17 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Doombar

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£270 I hour duo incall.

Comms
I hadn’t seen either girl before – had considered both – but found their availability to be very limited.  So was pleased one day to spot that Freya was offering a duo with Ava at her place the next day, and they had a free slot.  I emailed Freya to confirm and the next day she sent me her postcode.  I arrived about 10mins early, parked at the entrance to her estate and let her know I had arrived.  She said they were nearly ready and then bang on the start time she texted her road and house #.  Parked infront of her house and popped straight it.

The Girls
Both girls were in the hallway as I entered, Freya opened the door and let me in and Ava was behind.  They both seemed very pleased to see me, with smiles and hellos, then they led me up the stairs to the bedroom. Freya was wearing a skimpy strappy outfit with g-string and heels.  Nice wavy hair, lushous lips, big tits and a nice round bum.  Ava was wearing something very similar, big tits and round bum, a little taller, longer hair, and eyes that said she was pleased to meet me and to get started. I know Ava has enhances tits and she still has some scaring, and assumed Freya has been done too but no scaring apparent.

The Meet
I dumped the cash on the table. I don’t normally do duos but knew both girls were quite submissive, so had made a plan beforehand of the things we would do and I tried to be dominant and stick to it with constant clear instructions to the girls.

While Freya popped out to get some drinks, I put my hands around Ava’s neck to let her know I would be dominant and we did a very soft and sensual DFK.

When Freya returned I told the girls I wanted standing DFK with them both to start.  We took turns kissing eachother – me on both and girl on girl.  As we kissed the free person was told to suck nipples and lick ears.   Both girls are great kissers, and DFK was a constant theme through the meet.  It slowly progressed to be fingering both girls as we kissed, and then they slowly undressed me and took turns sucking my cock as I kissed the other, then they both went down on their knees to suck and lick together.

Next I asked both to insert their butt plugs, Freya had hers in in a trice, but I inserted Ava’s for her, first fingering her with lube. They stayed in till the end of the meet.

The girls then took turns lying on their backs to receive RO from the other girl whilst I fucked the other girl hard in doggy.  Ava had her first orgasm in doggy.

Then I asked Freya to put on her strap on as I fucked Ava in mish.  She came again!  Ava then fucked her in mish as I face sat Ava and she asked me if I liked rimming.  I said “oh yes”.  I played with Ava’s clit as Freya fucked her and Ava came again!  Freya joked that she could feel Ava's pussy pulsing on her cock. 

We did other stuff eg. me doing RO on each girl as the other deep rimmed my arse from behind.

Ava was “Greedy” for my attention throughout our meet, and her orgasms through vaginal intercourse were a nice treat.  Freya kissed really well, and orgasmed once but can’t remember when exactly – possible me fingering her or the doxy.

To finish I asked both girls to get back on their knees and kiss as I stood and wanked over their mouths and faces.  They both swallowed what they took in, and licked the cum off eachothers lips and tits.  Very very hot.

I had a shower after with just Ava and managed to pee a little into her mouth which she swallowed.

All together a fabulous meet with 2 great girls that take direction well.  I would love to do another duo with them sometime or meet them 1:1. hi:
« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 02:00:15 pm by Doombar »

vw

I put my hands around Ava’s neck to let her know I would be dominant

Did you not want to risk wearing the I'm a dom hat ?   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Glad you had a good one.   :hi:

Offline Avg_Joe

sounds like you had a good time, dunno if i'd be up to a duo  :sarcastic:

thanks for the review, both look good
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline mrdiamond77

Good review, glad you enjoyed.  I have seen Freya before and Ava is on my HL.   :hi:

Offline cba

Awesome, when was this? I've not had any luck arranging a mutually agreeable time with either.  :(

Offline realpunter

Great review -  sounds like they worked well together

bristolqwerty

2 beautiful ladies, however one prob enough for me....  :cool:

Offline AllenTheMan

Sounds amazing but oooooof that price point!