Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dolly Bird (Poole)  (Read 890 times)

2 review(s) for Dolly-Bird (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Stratosnimbus2

I have to say I've been hovering to take plunge from observer to enjoyer for some time.  One morning, I just made the call and arranged to meet Dolly and was pleasantly surprised.

Comms were excellent.  Phone was answered quickly.  Slightly intricate way to access the house but I understand the need to avoid last minute walkers.  The place was easy to find.  It was clean and a pleasant enough house in a quiet area.  My visit was a midweek lunchtime.  The dolls in the bedroom were a little off putting at first but they soon were ignored.

Dolly offers only covered services and this was most attractive to me.  I have been preooccupied with the risks of the whole venture so this was a good balance.

Once in and money sorted, we went upstairs.  Dolly was dressed in simple matching underwear, and from the off provided a wonderful sense of slow, burning sexual appetite.  Her kissing was soft with plenty of tongue and moaning that was such a turn on.  Her skin was soft to kiss and explore and she was more than happy for me to kiss (and I have to admit) grope her body. 

Dolly is probably 5ft 6 or 7.  Boobs are enhanced but not huge and very well done.  Facially is pretty but I wouldn't put her in the "wow" category.  Not that this mattered.  Her kissing and whimpers were more than enough.

After undressing Dolly was happy for me to explore.  I was genuinely surprised that she got wet without additional help.  For me this was always an oral only booking for my own reasons.  There was some gentle face fucking and some impressive oral before popping.

All in all I was impressed with a friendly, naturally beautiful girl who delivered services with a wonderfully submissive and accepting enthusiasm. 

I'm not sure I would go back immediately.  I've got my sights set on holly next.  But for anyone wondering, worth it for me.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only