Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone know who these 2 are..  (Read 1564 times)

tonysoprano

External Link/Members Only

The brunette sucks cock like a fucking pro..anyone know if these 2 are WG's?

Offline hungrypunt

not sure...but is that Cueball on the bed   :cool::scare:

Offline Dingo1

The brunette sucks cock like a fucking pro..anyone know if these 2 are WG's?

I've seen this too! I'd love to know who they are.. There's another vid of them too somewhere.  I want those two in a duo so badly.

Online lewisjones23

Looks like the blonde was getting barebacked so possibly a clue they arent a working duo

Hot though

Especially the brunette's sucking

tonibell99

Here's the other movie

A right pair of sluts, just how I like 'em  :cool:

Offline Dingo1

Looks like the blonde was getting barebacked so possibly a clue they arent a working duo

Hot though

Especially the brunette's sucking

Not sure that really makes a difference, plenty of girls BB in the videos they put on AW.

tonysoprano

I'm going to track down that brunette and smash her fucking back doors in. But only after she has sucked my cock for about 4 hours.  :lol:

They must know these videos are all over the internet. I can't imagine them having a proper job and not giving a shit about these videos being online.

Offline bronson24

id love to see that brunette, theres just something about her look in her face that you can tell she would be a totally mint fuck

tonysoprano

id love to see that brunette, theres just something about her look in her face that you can tell she would be a totally mint fuck

Well now half the fucking world can see her sucking a cock so beautifully, I imagine she's something of a local celebrity.

I'm guessing she's not exactly short of an offer or 2  ;)

Offline bronson24

Well now half the fucking world can see her sucking a cock so beautifully, I imagine she's something of a local celebrity.

I'm guessing she's not exactly short of an offer or 2  ;)

i wish i could offer her mine

Online PLeisure

Her eyes are making love to the camera whilst her mouth is going to town on that guy's cock, jeez  :crazy: