Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: all in the mind  (Read 2306 times)

Offline Doc Holliday

Jeez .... there's some hombres here with huge chips on their shoulders!!!!  :)

Wooderz

But like the Murphy's I ain't bitter..  :drinks:

Offline cueball

You'd be better off quoting the hombres doc, a sweeping statement like that is too vague.

You can't have a internet barney with vague posts, it's got to be directed  :sarcastic:

Offline Doc Holliday

You'd be better off quoting the hombres doc, a sweeping statement like that is too vague.

You can't have a internet barney with vague posts, it's got to be directed  :sarcastic:

It was more just a general observation.

A little saddening to read?

Oh and internet barneys are no longer my thing :)

Offline cueball

It was more just a general observation.

A little saddening to read?

Oh and internet barneys are no longer my thing :)
Saddening to read your general observation of the members here, are shouldering chips

Offline Doc Holliday

Saddening to read your general observation of the members here, are shouldering chips

Yes, just seems a lot of bitterness by some with regard to their experience of real life partnerships and based largely on sexless relationships.

It is what it is I suppose? I'm probably just getting melancholy in my old age  :)

Wooderz

Yes, just seems a lot of bitterness by some with regard to their experience of real life partnerships and based largely on sexless relationships.

It is what it is I suppose? I'm probably just getting melancholy in my old age  :)
some men like to play the martyr. Pointless. A good fellow once reminded me " If you want to find Sympathy,  its between shit and syphillis"..

Jas1975

but saying all that i did enjoy it and i will have another go, i"m just going to have to try and clear my mind of all negative thoughts.

Well once you are looking at a beautiful woman taking her clothes off the little head does more of the thinking so no need to worry?

Wooderz

Well once you are looking at a beautiful woman taking her clothes off the little head does more of the thinking so no need to worry?
yip

Offline unclepokey

I have a straightforward approach but one that begins "Research and do the Homework"

After that 'due diligence' for sure make a booking if satisfactory.

Then 'treat her well and with respect'. At this point it's surely about not pissing your investment down the drain? If it is, do a negative report. but generally, in my experience if the investment warrants it, it will warrant it it again.

I'm really not a white knight and have blanked women who have fucked me about and said so. Fortunately my research has been robust enough to avoid disasters although there was one very early on  and which not I only regret but speak from experience.