Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Finding it hard to get inspired ....  (Read 2260 times)

Wooderz

Yes, like i said, I've yet to see an undeserved banning and after having a read of that plonker.... I still say I've yet to see an undeserved banning
Fairy nuff.. I ain't da boss here and we all have our own opinions.. :drinks:

Offline cueball

I have had my account restricted
You have?

I hadn't noticed  :unknown:

I did notice you've been slumbering in the shadows until the Xmas holidays, then pow... You're everywhere  :D

Had an epiphany did we?  :D

Offline cotton

Quite a change in your tone Deed - Different from the normal garbage you spout :

I'd post more but other members can read your posts so no need, you have a history of posting unsubstantiated claims/rubbish - why all of a sudden trying to play nice & attempting to contact Admin ?

Hang on - I couldn't give a shit  :sarcastic:  :thumbsdown:
With all the boasting about spiting, dom/sub , 3somes, alcohol and coke and watersports it sounds like hes as jaded as fuck and needs help , for me and i expect most other people on here a nice woman/girls body thats smells like a woman and has a pussy , an ass , boobs and nice thighs etc etc is all the inspiration needed , none of that other shit.
As Dipper alluded to it sounds like hes possibly got psychological problems.

Offline Waterhouse

It's called AST... Attention Seeking Twat.

:hi:

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
With all the boasting about spiting, dom/sub , 3somes, alcohol and coke and watersports it sounds like hes as jaded as fuck and needs help , for me and i expect most other people on here a nice woman/girls body thats smells like a woman and has a pussy , an ass , boobs and nice thighs etc etc is all the inspiration needed , none of that other shit.
Nah people are into different things and not everyone is vanilla. When it becomes a box ticking exercise it is maybe time for a break though.

Wooderz

You have?

I hadn't noticed  :unknown:

I did notice you've been slumbering in the shadows until the Xmas holidays, then pow... You're everywhere  :D

Had an epiphany did we?  :D
I joined a while again because a fellow punter messaged me on AW regards a dodgy tart he reviewed here.. I have had more free time from recently and looked in here because I was pissed off with the whole AW pro SP and anti punter ethos. I will probably be sliding off again soon because I have some work coming up and less free time.. :)

Offline cueball

I will probably be sliding off again soon because I have some work coming up and less free time.. :)
Aahh, yes.... The summer season at the seaside... Rich pickings  :D

Wooderz

Aahh, yes.... The summer season at the seaside... Rich pickings  :D
haha. Nah.. Paradoxically, for some reason, coming here and seeing fellow punters and how they relate to ho's.. I am actually put off punting a fair bit.. Seems we are mugs really, paying silly money for a shag.. No doubt many civvies and "sp's" think that..

this place is a reality check for any punter.

Offline lvtpunt

haha. Nah.. Paradoxically, for some reason, coming here and seeing fellow punters and how they relate to ho's.. I am actually put off punting a fair bit.. Seems we are mugs really, paying silly money for a shag.. No doubt many civvies and "sp's" think that..

this place is a reality check for any punter.

Nah, I think we're just the realists.

Everyone pays for sex, in one way or another. Punting makes it more straight forward and in the long run, probably cheaper   :lol:

In terms of how peeps relate to the girls, having a forum where we as the clients can be honest and frank about the experiences provides a much needed resource. You don't have to be really crude about it and I very much doubt that most of the guys on here are massive misogynists. I for one have huge respect for the sp's who do this work without messing us about. But a review without some details would be pointless, like those awank "a gentleman never tells" bs comments.

Wooderz

Everyone pays for sex, in one way or another. Punting makes it more straight forward and in the long run, probably cheaper   :lol:

In terms of how peeps relate to the girls, having a forum where we as the clients can be honest and frank about the experiences provides a much needed resource. You don't have to be really crude about it and I very much doubt that most of the guys on here are massive misogynists. I for one have huge respect for the sp's who do this work without messing us about. But a review without some details would be pointless, like those awank "a gentleman never tells" bs comments.
Indeed. Never trust a man who treats a manipulative wife better than a honest ho..

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28

It's more fun for me that I am. I'm not a shrinking violet when it comes to discussing sex.