Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alt Baby Ariel - Canary Wharf, Greenwich, Stockwell, Stratford  (Read 1835 times)

Offline Zeusthedoc

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

member since Aug 2017
nothing definitive coming up on GRIS.

years of punting have taught me to be cynical - too good to be true?

Offline PLeisure

Registered yesterday but, yeh, profile seems a bit too knowledgeable about the industry to be a newbie. My instinct is to pass...  :hi:

Offline pewpewpew

I agree, but am also eagerly waiting for someone to toftt as she sounds like a right good time

Offline Zeusthedoc

Have tried to call on a number of occasions - haven't gotten thru

Offline Setodger

Spoke to her on Tuesday afternoon, seemed genuine enough over the phone. Will try and arrange a meet for today.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Spoke to her on Tuesday afternoon, seemed genuine enough over the phone. Will try and arrange a meet for today.

Let us know how you get on - as I said, called a number of times and never got thru

Offline Setodger

Spoke to her again today after a few attempts. Says she is only doing outcalls today, but will be doing incalls tomorrow in a popular hotel in Canary Wharf. If her comms are flakey tomorrow I'll book to see the trusted and tested Ashleigh Allen instead.

Offline lovemachine

I was also interested in this one but not being such an expert as some on here the 5`11" height gave me some doubts as to if she might be a he. Also the availability dates is not too promising.

Offline Setodger

Just spoke to hear, now claiming she won't be starting till tonight at best! Losing faith here, will hold out till I find a better option.

FlyingBreadMan

Just spoke to hear, now claiming she won't be starting till tonight at best! Losing faith here, will hold out till I find a better option.

Her profile showing available. When a friend is involved there is always risk of B&S, especially if she is not trim or attractive. I would suggest asserting you only see the skinny one.

peter2017

Déja-vu Tactic from English ladies
Most likely genuine profile. She looks like she did her research before she put her profile on.
After she gets a few positive feedback then she will increase her rates.
I have seen this type of situation happening again and again.
I will try to TOFTT before she gets expensive and leave a review
 :hi: Gents

Mikerogers13

Déja-vu Tactic from English ladies
Most likely genuine profile. She looks like she did her research before she put her profile on.
After she gets a few positive feedback then she will increase her rates.
I have seen this type of situation happening again and again.
I will try to TOFTT before she gets expensive and leave a review
 :hi: Gents

Reckon you got that dead right. She logged on early hours today and has removed her rates and added a list of bbw twosome rates stating "on top of my fee "   this suggests there will be plenty of rates changes and she won't have to edit large sections of her profile.   Shame I was keen to see her but couldn't get through.

Has anyone managed a meeting yet?

Offline Setodger

notice she has also changed her number

Offline Setodger

she is now taking bookings in London, but she has hiked her prices up to £80 or 15 minutes and £110 for 30 minutes   :diablo:

Offline Zeusthedoc

Outcalls only and load of automated responses

Offline lovemachine

She has not quite started and is hiking up prices already. It does not seem like genuine behaviour to me,something is not right here.

peter2017

Nearly TOFTT today
I had good comm with her through email today. She didn't want to comm through the phone for a reason. I gave her benefit of the doubt as sometimes myself in an awkward situation I will not answer my phone
She wanted to meet at midnight today in a hotel (which I was going to book) which is not suitable time for me. She couldn't meet earlier probably busy. Postponed for another day.
She is English but not a Londoner.

Offline Setodger

anyone paid to have a look at the friend in the private gallery?

Offline a_test_person

Aaaand the link is down already

peter2017

She's gone back to Plymouth, she told me..She is from there  :hi: