Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: gemma jones  (Read 2433 times)

Offline mr big

anyone seen gemma jones thinking of going this week wondering if shes any good

SirFrank

Offline mr big

Offline HughJardon

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=36411.msg496006;topicseen#msg496006

wasnt there talk of her being a BFG, i think shes just blessed with big bones. Looks good though

Offline mr big

nice one gonna give that a pop

Offline cymrobach

Tits look awesome, might have to pop to cardiff soon as well!

Offline CardiffCentral

She's rather rough mate, I've met her but not had sex (she was that bad for me personally).  Her pvt gallery turned me right off (saw this afterwards when bored one night) as some of the pvt pics show her ring piece covered in shit (once you expanded the image).  Green shit!!

She's worked in parlours for years so is well run in if that's your thing, and she's quite cheery/friendly.  But her figure and hygiene for me was suspect.  She's a sack of spuds.

Offline ampersand

I saw her a couple of years ago.  Big boobs, well covered lady - photos fairly flattering.  I would about 40 at that time.  I agree to a degree with the hygiene point - her arm pits were a little odiferous, but not that bad.  Having said that, she sucked me dry and swallowed every drop. I haven't been back.

Welshguy78

I visited a few months ago and when I arrived I didn't find her attractive so just asked for a massage and HE which was ok. Boobs are good but I would say she is more a size 16-18 and a bit older than stated. Just not my type.

Offline mr big

thanks for the heads up guys give that a miss spanking monkey it is tonite then

Offline snaitram99

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=36411.msg496006;topicseen#msg496006

wasnt there talk of her being a BFG, i think shes just blessed with big bones. Looks good though

She is on the Big side (as in not slim) as clearly shown in her pics
She is very Friendly and chatty.
She is not a Giant.

Not done a review as nothing to add to the one quoted, but not found any hygeine probs. She will prob share a shower if you want!

I think her AW profile tells you all you need to know. (Haven't looked at the PG pics). Could always try out with a massage & HE.

(Standing by to be accused of touting or whatever, but just giving my opinion. I think she already gets plenty of custom)

Offline cymrobach

Thanks for the updates guys, think I'll skip on her then!

Offline HughJardon

Her profile has her practically fully booked but she does mention road closures on Friday which is news to me, does anyone know why ? Is it road works or is Obama back in town ?

Offline Corus Boy

Her profile has her practically fully booked but she does mention road closures on Friday which is news to me, does anyone know why ? Is it road works or is Obama back in town ?

I was on the bus today and it was warning of service limitations on Friday and Saturday coming.  Website says;

One Direction Concert – Millennium Stadium
Also the Manics are playing in Cardiff Castle

External Link/Members Only

Expected Crowd – 50,000 (Fri) & 62,000 (Sat) Event Start: 6pm

ROAD CLOSURES

05th & 6th of June 2015: The City Centre will go into Part Closure at 2pm and then change into a Full Closure at 5pm

Part Closure 2pm-5pm
There will be a closure of Westgate Street, Park Street, Havelock Street and Scott Road from 2pm

For a Part Road Closure the following roads are closed:
• Westgate Street from its junction with Cowbridge Road East/Castle Street to its junction with Park Street
• Park Street from its junction with Westgate Street to its junction with Scott Road
• Havelock Street and Scott Road from their junctions with Park Street to their junctions with Wood Street
• The following roads will be closed in their entirety: Westgate St, Quay St, Guildhall Pl, Golate, Park St, Havelock St & Scott Rd

Cardiff Council Road Traffic Staff will be on-street to allow traffic out from car parks and businesses until 5pm

NO VEHICLE MOVEMENT WILL BE ALLOWED AFTER 5PM

Full Closure 5pm-11.30pm
There will be a Full Road Closure from 5pm until 11.30pm

For a full road closure the following roads are closed
• North Rd from its junction with Boulevard de Nantes to its junction with Kingsway
• Kingsway from its junction with North Rd to its junction with Duke St
• Cowbridge Road East from its junction with Cathedral Rd to its junction with Westgate St
• Tudor St from its junction with Clare Rd to its junction with Wood St (access for residents & traders will be permitted via Fitzhammon Embankment)
• Plantagenet St & Beauchamp St from their junctions with Despenser Place to their junctions with Tudor St (access for residents & traders will be permitted)
• The following roads will be closed in their entirety: Duke St, Castle St, High St, St.Mary St, Caroline St, Wood St, Central Sq, Westgate St, Quay St, Guildhall Pl, Golate, Park St, Havelock St & Scott Rd.

The route to the front of the rail station, Station Approach in Central Sq from its junction with Wood St, will be closed from 12pm-11.30pm FRIDAY 05th & SATURDAY 6th JUNE 2015, with access for buses to the bus station being maintained outside of the full road closure times.

Sunday the 14th there will be more disruption with the Velothon Wales event.

External Link/Members Only

Offline HughJardon

Sergei's not going to be a happy bunny with the closure of his beloved Tudor/Clare street
Thanks for the comprehensive update CB

Offline HS4000Kestral

I saw her a few months back.

Chatty lady and gave it everything.

She's actually quite short 5ft I would say but not that slim.

Even so she was up for most things, fingers in multiple holes and I got to use the paddle on her.

All for £60 - not bad.

np500

When I visited Tudor rd ( before I knew what was behind the green door ) I parked by the river ! Another 3 quid to park, thing is on one occasion I paid for an hour ( for time with w g )  but only needed to have put a pound in the metre as I was shaken, stirred and milked and out in record time. Never again.