Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busy Japanese Yoko - Bayswater  (Read 1722 times)

Offline Nicknickson

External Link/Members Only

Hi, has anyone seen this girl?  Would love to see her but thought I'd check here first!

Thanks!

yorkshire123

Surly thats a fucking rubber doll  :unknown:

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I could be wrong, but to me she looks Thai, darker skin than most Japanese girls, advertises as half-thai, but maybe should change her name to Busty Thai.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 04:40:01 pm by Ali Katt »

Offline akauya

Is it me of the face on this picture had been (badly) photoshopped on?  :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Nicknickson

Maybe not
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=20620.0

Thanks Yorkshire123!  I think that basically answers if I should go see her or any of the thai/Japanese profiles I've seen!  Too bad, I've been dying to see a good asian girl! 

Online kefcseries

Maybe not
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=20620.0

Yes, that was not a good day.

I've since some great sessions with this girl External Link/Members Only. May be worth checking out this agency if you're still looking for an asian girl.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 03:09:02 am by kefcseries »

Offline dp1817

Something in the back of my mind tells me this one is transgendered    :wackogirl:

I always get that "instinct feeling" so to speak. Judging by the pictures alone her body shape is oddly out of proportion plus look at the size of her hands they are rather big.

I am just speculating my opinion nothing else

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Something in the back of my mind tells me this one is transgendered    :wackogirl:

I always get that "instinct feeling" so to speak. Judging by the pictures alone her body shape is oddly out of proportion plus look at the size of her hands they are rather big.

I am just speculating my opinion nothing else
You could be right. I look for the curvature of the hips as the give away and she has no curves.

Offline NightKid

I could be wrong, but to me she looks Thai, darker skin than most Japanese girls, advertises as half-thai, but maybe should change her name to Busty Thai.

You're right, she's probably mostly Thai ... but I wouldn't disbelieve the half-Japanese aspect either.
Saw one advertising as such while I was in KL; punters on the local punting forum that had seen her claimed she was legitimately mixed-race & her photos had that similar Oriental look like this one.

That said, obviously this one already has a negative review to her name so you wouldn't want to see her ... and I'm not entirely sure how to spot transgenders myself.