Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen English Emily??  (Read 1599 times)

Offline bestbefore

This one caught my eye. Looks promising

She says she is back in London, so has anyone seen her before??

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline NightKid

Previously known as English Melanie ... an official review for her came in a couple of days ago - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=33274.0

Edit: Although take note that the reviewer has marked a couple of positives that others generally thought of as negative, like External Link/Members Only.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 05:58:41 pm by NightKid »

Offline bestbefore

Thanks Nightkid, interesting to know she had a different name before. Always a worry.

Yes, I did see that review, which was very positive, but I wondered if anyone had seen her on her previous time in London ( and, it seems, under another name)

I do like dfk as part of a punt and she seems to be into that from the review. So hopefully any more fb would be helpful.

k

Profile emphasises her location as Notting Hill Gate, but interview shows it as Victoria.

Offline NightKid

Thanks Nightkid, interesting to know she had a different name before. Always a worry.

Yes, I did see that review, which was very positive, but I wondered if anyone had seen her on her previous time in London ( and, it seems, under another name)

Yeah, I can relate to that. Was trying to find more info on her previous alias earlier but no dice, so will have to wait for someone else who has seen her to chip in.
That said, if you really fancy her ... I do believe she might be worth a visit now that she has a positive review to her name.

Profile emphasises her location as Notting Hill Gate, but interview shows it as Victoria.

Could be a former workplace. She did have a previous alias after all.