Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dallaglio Holborn whorehouse  (Read 2811 times)

Offline dfg

Offline Shades

400k revenue in 6 months.... they clearly had a good business model....

Offline dfg

Indeed. Am guessing it’s like the place I ended up in ten years ago.

Man hovering outside strip club targeting those leaving with offer of girls. Whisked off to an apartment on a “come and look - no commitment” basis, with probably a dozen bored looking EE girls at £150 for 30 mins. Drugs (don’t know what type but assume coke) also available, and one could pay by cc.

I walked - no-one tried to persuade me to stay, and woke up the next morning v pleased with the decision.

Offline winkywanky

Dallaglio's a silly sod, he got stitched up years ago by the News of the Filth (who incidentally, disappeared in a black hole full of their own filth some time ago). He should bloody well know better, especially with a wife and kids, being high profile and FFS, paying with plastic with his name on it  :rolleyes:.

I get that in this case there may have been illegality with the cocaine, and Dallaglio's name was brought up in court by the prosecution.

But does he really need to be named? Is it in the public interest? Murdoch's gutter press still wanting to kick him in the balls, and they haven't in reality been even touched by Leveson.

I doubt whether others were named, they use him purely to starkly highlight their case.

But when Salmond gets taken to the cleaners by several anonymous women and most if not all of it was proven to be sour grapes or political daggers, it makes you think the system's a bit skewed in one direction.

Offline dfg

Never felt much either way about Salmond. But having seen the verdict I do now. Sounds like he’s going to be taking a much more proactive approach now that the legal process has run its course. Hope he’s successful.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 11:32:50 am by dfg »

Offline winkywanky

Yes, he's stated there's stuff which was inadmissible in court which would later come out.

Watching that with interest, and if he's proved right, I wonder how interested the CPS will be in pursuing malicious prosecution cases?

Offline winkywanky

Drugs need to be involved to pay off a mortgage that big  :rolleyes:.

Offline bonapati

Drugs need to be involved to pay off a mortgage that big  :rolleyes:.
Not all houses are mortgaged (probably paid for already)

Offline winkywanky

Offline anotherwoody69

External Link/Members Only

That's cheap for the area unfortunately. Looking at the pictures it needs a total re-model, it's very dated.
Once done properly its gong to be closer to £3m....