Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Isabella Phoenix Parties  (Read 1937 times)

Offline Mcping

Sure we all know Phoenix Party's but does anyone have a AW link for Isabella ?

Offline davison

I was going to suggest accessing her through hod as Isabel but she seems to be off their list now. As with others em can likely hook you up 121.

vt

This was it, but it's currently inactive...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She was at HoD under the name Izabel until very recently, keep an eye out there.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 04:03:04 pm by vt »

Offline daddycool

I haven't been to PP/LMP, but those are the links for the Izabel that was at HOD. I assume they are one and the same.

vt

I haven't been to PP/LMP, but those are the links for the Izabel that was at HOD. I assume they are one and the same.

Yep, the same girl...and she has dates listed for this week, so I guess this is how she's working now, a day or two at Phoenix and a couple days indie on AW.

Offline Mcping

Thanks chaps, I have to say I loved LMP but now she's the only reason I bother going when she's on the lineup.

And Kasia of course who is also amazing. Don't suppose anyone has a link to kasia??? :rolleyes:

vt

Thanks chaps, I have to say I loved LMP but now she's the only reason I bother going when she's on the lineup.

And Kasia of course who is also amazing. Don't suppose anyone has a link to kasia??? :rolleyes:

This is Kasia...  :hi:

External Link/Members Only

I believe this place has 'extras' pricing structure.  :rolleyes:

Offline thebastard

I didn't know the Pheonix girls were available for one-on-ones - kind of obvious, now that I think about it. Does anyone know if Luiza has a private profile somewhere? She's the one who really blew my mind when I visited.

vt

I didn't know the Pheonix girls were available for one-on-ones - kind of obvious, now that I think about it. Does anyone know if Luiza has a private profile somewhere? She's the one who really blew my mind when I visited.

Here's her AW profile, but she has no incall place at the moment, so I don't think it's in regular use...

Offline Mcping

Thanks again, I see kasia is partying this Friday and the rest of the line up looks good. I can never call Phoenix disappointing but it's never as good as the old days in Lancaster Gate, still very tempted to give this Friday a go

Offline thebastard

Here's her AW profile, but she has no incall place at the moment, so I don't think it's in regular use...

Amazing, thanks so much. A bit surprising she's £180 for an hour, that's pricey! Added to my list though.

Offline beanfarmer05

I saw Izabel on a one to one at what turned out to be the Phoenix flat. She was genuinely disappointed that I came so quickly when fucking her doggy style,but with that ass in front of me!onto round two and with more energy in the tank I gave her a good seeing to,and she enjoys that. She is a physically game girl!

As I was leaving,I mentioned maybe visiting a phoenix party,unaware I was in the venue. Izabel said meet the girls and opened the door to a bevvy of naked and scantily clad girls who all waved and said hi..I was like a rabbit in headlights :)

vt

As I was leaving,I mentioned maybe visiting a phoenix party,unaware I was in the venue. Izabel said meet the girls and opened the door to a bevvy of naked and scantily clad girls who all waved and said hi..I was like a rabbit in headlights :)

Sounds like you need to do it!  :cool:

Offline davison

This is Kasia...  :hi:

I believe this place has 'extras' pricing structure.  :rolleyes:

Is their Daniella also the same as phx Daniella?  Body looks the same but blurred face makes it tough to tell?

vt

Is their Daniella also the same as phx Daniella?  Body looks the same but blurred face makes it tough to tell?

Yes, I'm pretty sure it is Phoenix Daniella, even though it says she's Czech and not Romanian as she really is.

Her compatriot Phoenix Nicole is also there as Nicola, she's a lovely sexy sensual curvy girl.

Also, eagle-eyed partygoers might also recognise Ukrainian Elena and Latvian Jessica who also partied under those names at LMP/Phoenix in the past. Jessica was a very raunchy big busty girl. Elena was a beauty, but rather cool.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 10:44:51 pm by vt »

Offline hawai5o

Izabella disappeared from HOD site at the same time as Pariisa who also used to party at LMP but not at Phoenix .
Any ideas where's  Parissa , does she have an adultwork profile ??