Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xTeenAngelx  (Read 1137 times)

14 review(s) for xTeenAngelx (7 positive, 0 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline yorkieyorkie

External Link/Members Only

This was a few months ago so I apologise for the late review.

TeenAngel aka Keira is very friendly in terms of communication. We established what we wanted for the booking and everything was set. Her prices are very high but that’s a separate matter. On the day of the booking she just went completely silent on me. I wouldn’t even bother leaving a review but having seen other reds I felt it necessary to also add that she seems to be messing people about. What really annoys me is that she’s read my emails asking as to why she’s gone all silent and she’s clearly read them but not had the decency to reply.

I punt for the fun of it and there’s many girls out there who have the decency to keep me in the loop. Won’t be bothering with this one.

Offline yorkieyorkie

Haha I’ve just noticed that she’s gone from 19 to now 21. I mean WTF

Offline OakTree

Which probably means she’s thirty.

Offline Bustydusty

Maybe just as well - don’t know how long you were booking for but I wouldn’t even consider £80 for half an hour never mind £100

Offline yorkieyorkie

Maybe just as well - don’t know how long you were booking for but I wouldn’t even consider £80 for half an hour never mind £100

It was £100 for 30 mins which is massively overpriced. I now stick to £60-70 max for my usual 30 mins.

goldwing1

I saw someone who went from 25 to 28 in a week.
Mind you, that was her weight