Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy leticia for you - Reading  (Read 522 times)

nutanix

External Link/Members Only
 External Link/Members Only

Price: £160 for 1 hour

Comms: Good although via text she seems to occasionally use "templates" that make it sound like the last 5 minutes of conversation never happened

Venue: Flat in Reading RG1, building is fairly nice and the flat was very clean.

Services: FK, OWO, vaginal sex in mish, doggy and cowgirl and CIM

Girl: A lot of reviews on here have described her as beautiful so I went in with great expectations. I do not agree, I would say she's a 6 out of 10. The photos don't really look like her, they're quite old and very touched up.

Her body is quite good but from certain angles her face looks like mid 30s at least. Still I found her attractive enough, especially as here body is nice, but don't go there expecting a model!

The punt: We chatted only briefly, maybe 2 minutes. She started kissing and undressing me, she's quite sensual and knows how to keep a guy interested.

Her blowjob technique is also quite good, almost came a few times while she was doing it. Plenty of spit, she uses her hands correctly including holding the base, squeezing balls, finger on prostate, she

Got the mac on and she started riding me slowly while making all the right noises and kissing me, licking, touching, etc. Definitely a good GFE experience.

The FK was a bit weird however, couldn't really DFK as she would push my tongue out and she did this weird technique where her tongue was out but meeting mine in the air. Not a fan so it broke my immersion a bit!

Doggy was quite good and once again all the right noises, she also felt quite tight which is nice. I could see myself in the mirror while fucking her and my confidence got a nice boost  :D

Finally we did a bit of mish and I finished in her mouth. She didn't clock watch as I ran over by 5 minutes and she didn't even mention it.

Would I return? Probably as the service is good and she knows how to tease and be sensual. Although I'm not in Reading that often but if I'm in the area looking for a reliable service I'll definitely hit her up.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 04:38:17 pm by nutanix »