Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations please! - Slough & surrounding areas  (Read 566 times)

Offline BigKazzz

I know Slough is a tumbleweed area right now...but any recommendations are greatly appreciated - surrounding areas such as Heathrow are welcomed too :)

Been a while since I paid a visit to give a good pounding so need to make it a good one  :yahoo:

Thanks in advance guys!

Offline Fuzzyduck

Just a heads up. You'll find you'll get better responses if you contribute to the site rather than going for the sympathy vote. But you already know this, I'm sure :hi:

Been a while since I paid a visit to give a good pounding so need to make it a good one  :yahoo:

Been a while since my last punt which is now long overdue and with a free Saturday at last its time to pay a visit to good old Heathrow/Slough!  :yahoo:

Been a while since I last paid a visit and it's been too long but craving some real good DT/Sloppy BJ...anyone recommend an punt thats always in Heathrow or pays a visit to Heathrow regularly? Can be nearby too, i.e. Slough

Appreciate any recommendations!

Offline HawkG

a useless question without any indication of your tastes.

Offline BigKazzz

Just a heads up. You'll find you'll get better responses if you contribute to the site rather than going for the sympathy vote. But you already know this, I'm sure :hi:

Wouldn't call it a sympathy vote when I've posted a couple reviews before as well as replied to some other posts too but thanks bud  :thumbsup:

Offline BigKazzz

a useless question without any indication of your tastes.

Fair and understandable, taste wise looking at someone with a curvy body, big melons are a must! Facially attractive and offers Owo