Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Cleo XXX - Kings Lynn - early May 2016  (Read 2697 times)

zephod_beeblebrox

At socks request, here is my review of my latest visit to Cleo which took place a couple of weeks ago in early May.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I recently posted a reply to a question about her here,  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=95933.0 and as I said in that, I have seen Cleo several times over the past year so the setup for this latest visit was very simple.

Communication.

I sent a text to Cleo in advance, of the days that I would be in the Kings Lynn area and asked if she could let me have a date and time that would be mutually acceptable. As usual, I got a reply within minutes suggesting several possibilities so I picked one that I was happy with. I checked if it was OK to call her and talk over what I wanted, gave her a call and set it up. 1 hour at £120 to include OWO, RO, DFK, Straight sex, anal, CIM and swallow, and whatever else took my fancy as it progressed.

Location.

Very close to the town centre, so parking is relatively easy in the pay and display car parks. A quick text to let her know I’m parked and I get an instant reply to come round. I already know the place and her apartment so within a minute or so  I’m at her door. There are several other apartments whose doors all open into the buildings entrance hall, so it is wise to keep the noise down a bit at the door and also in her hallway.

Premises.

I handed over the paperwork as I went in and she quickly stashed it on our way through to the bedroom. She keeps the whole place spotlessly clean and nicely decorated. Everything is in its correct place and tidy. The bedroom is bright, large and comfortable.

Physical.

At 5’ 8” in bare feet, when she has her heels on Cleo is tall. She is good looking and well built, not overweight or fat but as my mother would have said, “built to keep her man happy”. She has several tattoos and piercings with assorted metalwork. On my arrival, she was wearing just underwear which is my preference for my visits to her. She has a fine rack, which although I do prefer a much smaller set, a change is as good as a rest in my opinion. Her AW profile age is given as 29, which I would say is correct. The rest of the profile seems pretty spot on too.

Cleo is Sicilian and seems well educated. Multi-lingual and fluent in several languages and there is a slight accent to her English.

The main event.

I’m offered a glass of rather nice wine and we have a catch-up chat about things whilst both getting de-kitted. Not a long job, as Cleo didn’t have a great deal on to start with and I have Olympic and Commonwealth Golds for getting out of mine. Cleo is instantly on her knees in front of me with the old chap already at attention, in her mouth. Some good deep throat while I am standing and she pushes me back onto the bed for it to continue for a while. She gradually worked her way up to be laying on top giving me some DFK before turning for some 69 and giving the old chap another good seeing to down her throat. She is very responsive to requests to slow down or to ease off a bit, which is just as well because she does go at it with enthusiasm.

She rolled a raincoat onto the old fellow as we finished the 69 and climbed on board, and rode me with her usual enthusiasm. Now I’m not one to let the girl do all the work, so several changes of positions followed and I get to have a play with her fun bags. After some particularly good doggy, I introduce the old fellow into her arse and Cleo is quickly moving forward and back onto it. Onto my back and she slides him back up her arse in cowgirl and carries on with me once again having a good time with her rack. I think the thing that attracts me back to Cleo is the way she seems to be able to anticipate just the right moment. Without a word from me, she dismounts, has the raincoat off and gets the old chap straight down her throat just as he unloads.

After the clean up we lay back to finish the wine, get our breath back and chat. There’s no point in me going for seconds as we’re already way over time and I don’t think the old fellow will be up for it for some time. I get dressed to leave but Cleo offers for me to stay and finish the bottle with her. A bit risky, seeing as I’ve got to drive but “live for the moment”.

Conclusion.

My first visit was just pure chance. Cleo isn’t the sort of girl that I normally go for a punt with, but she was available and I thought “let’s give it a try anyway”. She does have a day job and I was just lucky that I first contacted her at just the right time. Subsequent visits have been arranged well in advance. She is not shy at all and really does seem to enjoy herself during a visit. If not, she gives a damn good impression that she’s enjoying herself.

The fact that this is a review of the latest of several visits to her, sort of shows that I enjoy them. I definitely feel that she gives value for money.

Offline socks

Blimey mate, that's a review and a half. You've made a rod for your own back though cos we'll be expecting similar detail and standard in future!

Cleo sounds fabulous and if circumstances allow on a future trip to Lynn, I might just make us cum cousins :lol:

zephod_beeblebrox

Cheers socks.

If you're going to do something, make a good job of it.

I've walked on plenty of punts in my time, and for plenty of reasons too. Only once did I walk halfway through when she answered her phone to take another booking while I was in mid-stroke. I suppose I ought to write them up too sometime, as I note them all down; the good, the bad and the awful.

If you do decide to have a punt with Cleo, take my advice and make arrangements well in advance as I said in my review. I hope you have as good a time with her as I do.  :yahoo: