Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Derbyslut, Derby  (Read 2606 times)

35 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5941375) (19 positive, 4 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by alibirmingham]

Offline Markrob87

Booked Derbyslut via txt, her AW profile is here
External Link/Members Only
She replied relatively quickly to my first messages, and seemed well organised.
Directed me to her postcode and instructed me to txt when I arrived. We exchanged some messages about likes etc, and it all seemed good.
Got to the address approx 20minutes later and sent a txt to say I was there, and ... nothing.
Waited 10 minutes and sent another message and tried ringing, nothing.
Left and decided to try my luck elsewhere, never got any more messages back.
From previous feedback it looks like this isn't the first time this has happened.

Offline Gplincs

10 negative rew were not enough?
this girl is taking the piss

Offline Uk765

Yeah, fuck her she's a pisstake.

Online zvego

Well, if you'd like to fuck her and save yourself some money then she is available for free on fab.
removed
« Last Edit: April 29, 2024, 06:19:37 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline Uk765

Well, if you'd like to fuck her and save yourself some money then she is available for free on fab.

removed

let us know how you get on  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: April 29, 2024, 06:20:14 pm by Iloveoral »

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
I’ve removed the link, whatever she does in her private life shouldn’t be on here.

Offline versace

I would shag most things, but blimey she looks rough as fuck. Horrible skin. Looks like a junkie

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 30, 2024, 02:54:19 pm by versace »

Online badsin

I would shag most things, but blimey she looks rough as fuck. Horrible skin. Looks like a junkie

Completely agree  :hi:

Offline Uk765

I'm ashamed to admit the tongue out photo gets my juice flowing. it is unfortunate the path she is going down. It's her choice, I think the problem with her from me and other punters is her blatant piss taking when it comes to arranging a meet. Just agree a time and stick to it god damn it.

Online Fac51

It would appear here that this lass sadly has addiction issues - which correlate directly to being unreliable 🙈

Personally I wouldn’t risk booking her  :thumbsdown:

Offline Scuderia Fan

I saw her some time ago (reviewed). She looked much better back then. She’s lost a lot of weight in those pictures.

Addiction would make a lot of sense.

Offline hunkybc

I find this a sad case actually.  I wouldn't feel comfortable visiting knowing that I'm clearly aiding some form of addiction.

Offline soppyget

Had her on my radar for a while and...... and I stress I'd have a back up plan..... if I was in the area I'd give it a go.