Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Healthy way - Holloway road  (Read 845 times)

Offline daddy919

127B Holloway Rd, London N7 8LT
020 7607 6263

Had a quick search on this forum but don't think anyone's reviewed it yet. If anyone has, please put up a review and if it's a place that offers extras.

Did book an app today (1730ish) but the shop is literally behind a busy bus stop, Holloway road had traffic queued up and there were plenty of school/college kids as well as civilians going home and the door was locked. So moved quickly on as to not prolong my embarrassment. Perhaps i'll try another time when the roads are less busy.

I spoke on the phone and was answered by what sounded like an elderly chinese lady who told me she had girls from china. Not such a big fan of chinese massage parlours anymore- they're usually too seedy and easy from what i've experienced.

Anyway, any additional info would help me in my quest   

Offline SomTumFucker

It’s only recently opened - maybe 2 months - so unlikely to find any great intell yet. I don’t mind Chinese but I wouldn’t expect great quality Chinese girls here unless any of the many Asian students from the local Metropolitan Uni want to top up their pocket money. It’s a veritable smorgasbord of young fit Korean, Japanese and Chinese hotties on Holloway Road this time of year.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 08:05:43 pm by SomTumFucker »

Offline daddy919

It’s only recently opened - maybe 2 months - so unlikely to find any great intell yet. I don’t mind Chinese but I wouldn’t expect great quality Chinese girls here unless any of the many Asian students from the local Metropolitan Uni want to top up their pocket money. It’s a veritable smorgasbord of young fit Korean, Japanese and Chinese hotties on Holloway Road this time of year.

Hmmm that's very true...might try vivastreet/gumtree/adultwork near those areas