Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Indian Jennagee - London Heathrow (Outcall)  (Read 3513 times)

sean70

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Intro

Having had a run of Plan A,B,C during the course of the week.... not happen for a variety of reasons it is fair to say this meet took place with some rather heavy balls. Found myself even considering some dross that I would not even dream of but glad my brain kicked in before my cock took complete control. As a consequence of work the following morning was booked into a hotel in Heathrow quite late in the eve. Once checked-in the WG search commenced. Fired off some AW e-mails and made a few calls. Settled on this lady.

Comms

Jenna responded very quickly by WhatsApp indicating that she could be free but it will be a little later than my indicated time. She then asked me to call her for a quick chat put a voice to the AW profile so to speak. Bubbly, well spoken and a tad flirty on the phone and slipped in a few "scoping me out " questions. As is normal with me these days I check the accuracy of the profile in terms of services and the infamous "extras". Time and duration agreed. Jenna kept me regularly updated as to her arrival time which included a number of very flirty text messages... "I am leaving now and I am wondering how hard your going to fuck me"

Large hotel in Heathrow area good facilities, late night bar, no key-card and perfect for punting. Nobody gives a dam what your up to here!

Price

£150 - 60 mins:  Agreed FK, OWO, Sex

Appearance

- Arrived in a fitted dress, tights and heels. Age range between 35-38.
- Attractive British born Indian girl, classy, very fuckable
- Around 5'7 with a standout magnifico E/F cup melons which were popping out of her fitted dress   
- A solid size 12 perhaps verging a 14 but all in proportion due to height.
- Shoulder length hair, minimal make-up, smelt nice

Services

FK/DFK:-

My room had a table and sofa and had picked up a bottle of wine. We initially chatted around the table where I handed over the papers before moving onto the sofa. Jenna is a professional educated woman in the civvie world and this is a a top-up for life's "little extras" as she calls it and she 100% gets off on fucking strangers so is definitely no chore on her part. This also means her availability is sporadic, there is no set time when she is free, weekends are generally out, outcall only (late nights work for her). She lives in Windsor but will travel to the areas listed on her profile.

During this conversation now horny as fuck I moved in for some FK whilst gradually peeling away her attire. Passionate kissing from the off none of this flick of a tongue crap. Tongues everywhere throughout this time my hand is wondering all over her body. My hands eventually worked it's way to her pussy and I slipped a finger inside. Greeted by a wet pussy slipped my finger inside without any resistance. Took her dress off to reveal a body in good shape classy lingerie and suspenders. Off came the bra and perhaps the best Melons I have ever seen planted on an Indian woman. I needed to bite those nipples and I duly did again no resistance from Jenna!

OWO/RO:-

A half naked Jenna then dropped to the floor to deliver a decent OWO. Teased my cock gently bought me to the edge a couple of times before slowing down and working her way down the shaft and suck my balls for good measure. Her technique was more up and down, non toothy but with hands throughout. Attempted a face fuck which she gently resisted   :(

Moved on to the bed for some RO/69. Given her appearance I expected a mega clean fanny with no whiff and that is exactly what I got. Fingered her extensively whilst sliding my tongue in/out to a very responsive Jenna fake or not it sounded good :). 69 followed. Not the greatest backside a bit flat tbh but 69 got be ready to fuck!

Sex:-

On with the mac and laid there as Jenna mounted be CG. Took her time to get going. Technique more up and down. I like a bit more  variation/gyrating of the hips et al. In terms of tightness it's what I call acceptable not tight but no way loose. We moved through a variety of positions RCG, Doggy, Prone Bone and mish. There was no pausing just fucking my way through until I was ready to pop. The sight of the those boobs bouncing up and down was really fucking up my up my brain perhaps Jenna sensed this and invited me to pop on her super jugs. Pulled out from the fanny, dom off. planted my cock bang in the middle of her jugs and unleased a bucket load of cum much to her delight! ... well at least that's what she said :D

By now the hour was up and it was quite late into the night. If I didn't have an early start re work I would have extended for another pop as apart from a decent (not great) fuck, she has a great SOH, good convo and fun to be around. Shared another glass of wine before Jenna made her way and I straight to bed feeling a whole lot lighter!

Positives

- Awesome Boobs
- Clearly enjoys what she does as it is a side thing
- Accurate profile and service description
- Classy, educated GFE type fuck
- Clean
- No clock watching was with me for 1.hr 20 mins.

Negatives

- Strictly outcall only not sure the punt was good enough for me to book a hotel especially to fuck her
- Flat backside I do like a bit of a booty

Rating/Conclusion/Return

8/10

This was a good punt given the very short set up time. It wasn't an intense sweaty fuck but good all the same. No fake noises or demeanour. Given her outlook this is one of those I doubt the experience would be any different if you had pulled her in bar on a night out for a fuck at yours later! 

Would I return? If I am staying in a hotel re work in her geographical location then I will certainly consider it but would not be busting my gut to book.

Offline Sunny

Did she arrange the outcall? Is she a dark or light skinned Indian?

sean70

Sunny if you read my review I clearly state I arranged the outcall to my hotel. Skin tone I would say light/medium complexion.

Offline Sunny

Sorry I skimmed through. Shame she doesn't offer incalls.

sean70

Sorry I skimmed through. Shame she doesn't offer incalls.

Got to agree with you but do not see that changing anytime soon. She told me she has been on AW 3.5 years and has never done an incall  :(

Offline Fully Sated

Thank you for your comprehensive review, Sean70, she looks like an interesting find, glad you had a good time. When you mention ''scoping'' you out, what sort of questions did she ask/what sort of information was she after? Thanks;

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 09:53:07 pm by Fully Sated »

sean70

@Fully Sated

- Asked me if I was Asian I got the impression she is open to most races but not that keen on Asians

- My age

- Am I booking a hotel just for a fuck or there for some other reason (I did respond does it matter on which she said no was just asking...)

- what attracted me to her profile

All of this was slipped in between light hearted, flirty pre booking convo on the phone but an experienced punter will know she is deciding am I going to get into my car and drive to meet this bloke or not!

Offline Sunny

She asked me If i was black or asian, she only sees older white guys which is mentioned on her profile page.

sean70

She asked me If i was black or asian, she only sees older white guys which is mentioned on her profile page.

I can categorically state that is not true

Offline niceguyali

She told me she doesn't see Asians when I tried arranging a meeting.

Offline mrpusa

To each his own,

To the monger who is pissed that an Asian Indian girl does NOT want to meet with Asians, my conclusion, TO EACH HIS OWN! This is a free country and she is free to see the mongers she wants and reject the mongers she does not want! I am Asian Indian, let me tell you a rejection based on politics:

Time: Nov. 1982 and  Place: New York City,  brothel with mostly Hispanic girls.

Madam introduces me to all the girls, all except an Argentinan who refused to shake hands or even speak to me! Why? they had just lost the Falklands War to the Brits and in her mind the Indians were closely allied with the Brits, making me equally guilty of their military defeat! I should write about this incident to the UKP and or BNP. No problem, a wonderful Cuban girl, with very long
black hair, who looked somewhat Indian,  serviced me! NO problem!

Banned reason: STD paranoid troll
Banned by:

sean70

She told me she doesn't see Asians when I tried arranging a meeting.

My reply was more directed @Sunny re "she only sees older white men" hence why I said that is not true. Insofar as not seeing Asians you will note that I eluded to that in my review and drew that conclusion from the convo during the punt despite her not exactly stating this as fact. Clearly my observations were correct.

Phaedrus

Thanks for the detailed review. What would you rate her facial attractiveness as if 5 is average?

sean70

Thanks for the detailed review. What would you rate her facial attractiveness as if 5 is average?

I would say a 7

Offline darkknightrises

Age range between 35-38.

You sure .... She's been knocking around for ages.... she use to advertise around 10 years ago claiming she was 34 yrs old back then.

sean70

You sure .... She's been knocking around for ages.... she use to advertise around 10 years ago claiming she was 34 yrs old back then.

In truth I have no idea as some women travel better than others. I am generally a good judge at pitching a woman's real age rather than their profile age but accept I will get it wrong from time to time. If she is "44" then for sure she has one of the best bodies I have punted in my 4 year journey so all credit to her for looking after herself. She tells me she has no kids so that might be the reason!