Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: asian girl with big tits for a massage?  (Read 11301 times)

llengillengi

« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 02:44:33 pm by llengillengi »

Offline Wolf83

llengillengi

thanks mate. I would love if the boobs are really big and natural...
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 03:18:40 pm by llengillengi »

Offline joe diddley

llengillengi

Thank you, yes. That option i knew it..

Offline wettam06

Crazy jack

Hi folks,

Any idea how to get in touch with this Nicky Thai?

Couldn't find an AW profile.

Offline BillGoldberg

This is her I guess ?

External Link/Members Only

Can anyone who's visited her confirm that her boobs are natural, nice and big ?

What services she provides despite the obvious disclaimer on her page

and how much it is for 'extras' and exactly what those extras are ?

Thanks

Offline Belgarion

This is her I guess ?

Can anyone who's visited her confirm that her boobs are natural, nice and big ?

What services she provides despite the obvious disclaimer on her page

and how much it is for 'extras' and exactly what those extras are ?

Thanks

+1

Offline joe diddley

Big and natural. Much fatter and more thunder-thighed than the pic on that link suggests. Nice woman but when seen no topless or B2B. I gather from others that that's now changed and she offers those but nothing more beyond that, which I believe, and those extras are a little on the pricey side (and possibly discretionary). Sorry but prices at the time have slipped my mind but you can phone and ask, I'm sure. Big tits for sure but heading into BBW territory without doubt and the release of the bonus balls may cost you a bit more on top of the standard massage with HE. Those hoping for oral and/or sex are sure to be disappointed, I would say.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 11:48:52 pm by joe diddley »

Offline Belgarion

Big and natural. Much fatter and more thunder-thighed than the pic on that link suggests. Nice woman but when seen no topless or B2B. I gather from others that that's now changed and she offers those but nothing more beyond that, which I believe, and those extras are a little on the pricey side (and possibly discretionary). Sorry but prices at the time have slipped my mind but you can phone and ask, I'm sure. Big tits for sure but heading into BBW territory without doubt and the release of the bonus balls may cost you a bit more on top of the standard massage with HE. Those hoping for oral and/or sex are sure to be disappointed, I would say.

Thanks for the heads up mate, will give her a miss

Offline BillGoldberg

Thanks for the heads up mate, will give her a miss

I second that nomination  :hi:

Offline stevethebroker

I would have to agree with recent comments. Bit bigger than photo, at the heat of the moment was tempted and paid extra for topless + he as the top she was wearing accentuated her boobs.

However once she took her top off I was disappointed, quite saggy, was ok with touching but breast relief was out of the question. Extras were pricey for what you got.

eroticaddictwilliam

Asian Nuru Holly has huge tits and her pics based in Canary Wharf

Hidden Image/Members Only

Also saw this girl few weeks ago central London (Chinese girl) (although not her exact pics in the photo - still slim and big breasted)

Of course, all implants! Most Asian girls do not have big breasts. I have found best natural large Breasts on Brazilians.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 03:04:11 pm by eroticaddictwilliam »

Offline Belgarion

Asian Nuru Holly has huge tits and her pics based in Canary Wharf

Hidden Image/Members Only

Also saw this girl few weeks ago central London (Chinese girl) (although not her exact pics in the photo - still slim and big breasted)

Of course, all implants! Most Asian girls do not have big breasts. I have found best natural large Breasts on Brazilians.

Some reviews of these experiences would immensely benefit the forum

Offline joe diddley

Lily, Chinese masseuse of Pimlico. Haven't seen her myself but she has a good rep and is well regarded by some of my FBSM buddies. May also have an Adultwork profile. Gives oral with only but is quite kinky, I'm told. Late 30s and very busty. Perhaps a little on the chubby side but not too much, they tell me.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 10:01:26 am by joe diddley »

Offline joe diddley

Found Lily's profile.

On holiday and currently based in Newport but she's been known to go and come between Cardiff/Newport and Pimlico fairly regularly. Link has some pics for those at all interested.

Offline foobarbaz

Some reviews of these experiences would immensely benefit the forum

Here you go, my own review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=77708.0

Also, as you can see she doesn't look like the photo posted in this thread. She does look like the one on AW though. To be honest if you are smart, as another punter did, following my review you can still have a decent punt I think (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=81961.0)

I hope it helps.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 02:01:31 am by foobarbaz »

Offline Belgarion

Here you go, my own review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=77708.0

Also, as you can see she doesn't look like the photo posted in this thread. She does look like the one on AW though. To be honest if you are smart, as another punter did, following my review you can still have a decent punt I think (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=81961.0)

I hope it helps.

Top man  :thumbsup:

Offline grandaddybadman

the girl in the pic is called francine dee.
Banned reason: Troll, "inshallah" WTF.
Banned by: daviemac

eroticaddictwilliam

the girl in the pic is called francine dee.

+1

Just done a google search on it now and you are correct. When comparing certain face and cleavage features match up. So obviously not her exact pic but she looked very similar as fooled me. Clearly not her as Bio says Dee currently living in California (HK-Philippines mixed background) but this girl is Asian-British with British accent.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 01:02:28 am by eroticaddictwilliam »

Offline nestor

the girls at this parlour in Holborn have never let me down

I've had several different Chinese and Japanese students, all who actually have real massage skills
Banned reason: Previously banned (rayday)
Banned by:

Offline Puntsmith

the girls at this parlour in Holborn have never let me down

I've had several different Chinese and Japanese students, all who actually have real massage skills

Hi Nestor
The photos on these Chinese places are nearly always not representative of the girls available...  Are there any specific girls that you would recommend? And can you describe?

Thanks!

Offline nestor

can't describe specific girls as they were a different one each time and I can't remember the names
However each time I had a really fit girl who knew what massage was about. Last time was a Chinese girl from Beijing who was studying at the LSE.  About 5'5", thin, big natural tits, good english and milky skin. One before that was a very pretty Japanese girl who would have thawed any samurai's heart.

The place is a two bedroom flat on Grays Inn Rd, close to the Junction with Chancery Lane. Run by a pleasant Swedish girl who only employs better class Asian girls. (Her words not mine). As far as I can see she has pretty exacting standards of massage. All gave naked B2B massage on a massage table. One Chinese girl was convinced by the sight of an extra £40 to have sex, the rest all refused, just sticking to oily B2B.
Can't remember the cost - I think its ~£80 plus any tip you might want to give the girl. Its been about eight months since I was last there but I've no reason to believe its changed
Banned by:

Offline Puntsmith

Thanks Nestor.

I may go check this place out.  Will report back when I get a chance.

Offline nestor

can't describe specific girls as they were a different one each time and I can't remember the names
However each time I had a really fit girl who knew what massage was about. Last time was a Chinese girl from Beijing who was studying at the LSE.  About 5'5", thin, big natural tits, good english and milky skin. One before that was a very pretty Japanese girl who would have thawed any samurai's heart.

The place is a two bedroom flat on Grays Inn Rd, close to the Junction with Chancery Lane. Run by a pleasant Swedish girl who only employs better class Asian girls. (Her words not mine). As far as I can see she has pretty exacting standards of massage. All gave naked B2B massage on a massage table. One Chinese girl was convinced by the sight of an extra £40 to have sex, the rest all refused, just sticking to oily B2B.
Can't remember the cost - I think its ~£80 plus any tip you might want to give the girl. Its been about eight months since I was last there but I've no reason to believe its changed

Just found I still have an old text on one of my phones
Last girl I met there was a young Chinese named Sindy
contact phone number was 07920 615115, and it was £90/hour not £80
Banned by:

Offline TeaAndCrumpets

Prices quoted at £100/hr now and the contact number has changed. May well give this a go as a change of pace; might actually be exciting to do some negotiating rather than have everything prearranged!

Simplyred

Try Linda @ Shanghai Dreams near Covent Garden

She is fit with probably 32" D naturals which are a bit unusual for an Asian bird.  Also very cute and gives a wonderful massage.

It's been a while for me there, but a few tips: 1) she often says she's unavailable or will try and push you off to another girl there as she is both busy and trying to be a manager more.  Refuse all talk of that, 2) repeat visits may improve your experience.   3) she is a notorious upseller!  Sort it all before you get there.

Offline alwaysbutthurt

You could try this one. I saw her maybe a year ago around bayswater. Good massage, goodish tits. I didnt try bodytobody back then.

Offline Kamaka

Try Linda @ Shanghai Dreams near Covent Garden

She is fit with probably 32" D naturals which are a bit unusual for an Asian bird.  Also very cute and gives a wonderful massage.

It's been a while for me there, but a few tips: 1) she often says she's unavailable or will try and push you off to another girl there as she is both busy and trying to be a manager more.  Refuse all talk of that, 2) repeat visits may improve your experience.   3) she is a notorious upseller!  Sort it all before you get there.

I've seen Linda in the past. Very attractive girl. A fully naked body to massage with lots of teasing. Hand job at the end. Nothing more unfortunately, and it's £100 an hour.

Offline sparkus

"Thunder thighed" is a very good description, her weight seems to balloon up and down too.  I don't make a regular thing of seeing her but she's a 'fixture' among service providers (handy when I'm working in City too).

She's VERY good at massage, btw.  She'll take the money for extras but tends to quote silly prices as she think she's all about massage and health.  That said, I've taken some extra notes a couple of times as I just had to see the baps unleashed and I was very glad I did too.

Good facilities in her flat too.

Offline Jonestown

"Thunder thighed" is a very good description, her weight seems to balloon up and down too.  I don't make a regular thing of seeing her but she's a 'fixture' among service providers (handy when I'm working in City too).

She's VERY good at massage, btw.  She'll take the money for extras but tends to quote silly prices as she think she's all about massage and health.  That said, I've taken some extra notes a couple of times as I just had to see the baps unleashed and I was very glad I did too.

That's Nicki you are referring to, not Linda, yes ?

Offline sparkus

Offline Belgarion

You could try this one. I saw her maybe a year ago around bayswater. Good massage, goodish tits. I didnt try bodytobody back then.

Yet no review  :rolleyes:

Offline Belgarion

No reviews too  :rolleyes:

Offline sparkus

No reviews too  :rolleyes:

I've only just joined! Are you saying you want me to visit her and review her here?

Offline Belgarion

I've only just joined! Are you saying you want me to visit her and review her here?

I'm saying review your past experience with her.

You are already trying to do.that on this thread

Offline sparkus

OK, I see what you're saying.  I thought reviews had to be 'recent', rather than 'I saw this bird a while back and...'

Luv8london

HI
Try Ani in NaturalWays. Its a very famous spa on this forum. NaturalWays has many branch across london. I usually go to Baker Street branch.
Ani works there on Wednesday and Thursday.
Massage rate are 45 per hour(may be 25 for half hour...but i go for one hour only...as i like to have enough time for a good massage and some action later).
Usual rates for extra for 20 for HJ, 40 for topless HJ and 60 for B2B.
Extra is sure at this place and girls usually like to ask if you have been here before(say Yes as they will be more open). I usuallly like to go and randomly and dont pick any specific girl. I enjoy the tention of a surprise with whats going to happen next and enjoy when girl put bit of effort to touch my inner legs and try to talk naughty and turn me on to take extra. What kind of extra i take usually depends on how good the girl is. Even a good massage is HJ is fine. Most of the girls usually above avergae in massage.
Ani is asian girl with big boobs(seemed natural to me...you can say they are firm and not very hard). She is very naught looks beautiful and may get really really cheeky.
We agreed on 60 B2B and i asked if i could kiss her...she agreed but there was no DFK. She asked if i will pay her bit more if she will take good care of me. I was really turned on and said yes. It was really a good experience...not a typical B2B. We were actually making proper love...she gave me very nice sloopy Blow Job and make me fuck her nice big boobs which made me cum eventually. SHe promised to me more naughty next time.
I have tried many girls in this place...ANi was the only girl who gave BJ. So keep your expectations right if you try anyone else. Its most B2B with others.

Luv8london

I payed 80 as extra to ANi. Bit high than usual rate..but expereince was worth it.

Offline Jonestown

I payed 80 as extra to ANi. Bit high than usual rate..but expereince was worth it.

Thanks Ani, will keep you in mind next time I feel like a tittyfuck

Offline Belgarion

Thanks Ani, will keep you in mind next time I feel like a tittyfuck

Shameless touting  :rolleyes:

Offline sparkus

Done.

bigben911

£80 for an hour? Or half?