Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Goth Harlot BBW - Edinburgh  (Read 789 times)

Offline Jgreg29

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

First review on here and just adding in reviews from a past visit in Dec 21

Comms: Good comms through AW initially, mobile was given on the day. Very responsive and friendly.

Venue: Small flat in Leith. Looks clean but is a bit cramped with lots of houseplants. Shower was okay. Used both before and after.

Rates: Was £70 for 30mins. No extras. A-levels not available on first meeting.

Not my first but not had much experience at this point. Have always liked BBW girls and was looking for a GFE to ease me in. I was not disappointed. I'm not really into the goth look usually but she was much better looking than I had expected from pics and her arse was incredible.

Opened the door hiding behind as expected, paperwork dealt with a few kisses and cuddles before I jumped in the shower having just finished work. Come out to the livingroom / kitchen area with bedroom just off from this where she was waiting.

Good 10mins of OWO and then 69 with plenty of DT and dirty talk. Got wrapped up and started in missionary before going into doggy. Her ass really was a sight to behold! She had said no anal at booking for new meets but checked she was okay with some  anal play which she was and seemed to really enjoy.

Once I was almost there she got onto the floor and finished the job looking up at me with her amazing eyes. Couldn't last any longer so finished in her mouth, no sign of spitting. Followed up with a chat and some cuddles before I got another shower and headed off.

Definitely not a clock watcher and really seems to enjoy what she does. 100% recommend if your are into BBWs.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
You can't go back that far for reviews mate, they have to be for meetings post March 2023. Then after May they have to be for within the previous 6 months.