Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai massage. - Glasgow Central.  (Read 1269 times)

Offline DabblinDGS

I'm new to this but went to one of the "well known" Thai places close to Central yesterday but nothing was offered. Didn't seem to mind that I was naked & there was lots of ass touching but didn't go near anything else.

From reading other posts, am I going to need to go back a few times before being offered?

Didn't have the balls to ask as I've only ended up with legit places before now & have been told no.

Feel like nipping back out today to try again but obviously going to the same place might seem weird.

Btw will happily post a review but didn't want to clog the board with a legit massage.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Welcome to the forum. All reviews add value to the site whether legit or not, for those who are after extras they know to avoid ones that are reviewed as legit and those who the quality of the massage is the important thing would know to go or not dependant on the review.

Offline DabblinDGS

Thanks, will do. Didn't get the name of the masseuse & wasn't sure about posting the business name due to recent media scrutiny but will get one up.

Offline myothernameis

went to one of the "well known" Thai places close to Central yesterday but nothing was offered

Has this place been mentioned or even reviewed on here

Offline DabblinDGS

Tbh, I haven't found a single specific review for the place, only mentions in the replies and a discussion on the Daily Record article where they went to three places and this was one of them.

Didn't know if their name was being kept off here due to that scrutiny. Happy to review & say where it was if allowed.