Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Deluxe Rose x TOFFT B&S touring  (Read 300 times)

1 review(s) for Deluxe Rose x (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by hungrypunt]

Offline hungrypunt

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
1hour, recently incall at popular hotel turned into 30 mins. 60 quid

Title says it all really for red one. I dont want to put in the exact town/location at time of punt as I think its giving too much away after something we discussed but pm me if you like.
Girl was Indian/Asian, clearly not white like on profile,and 10 years older then stated.
Language was poor
The girl herself quite pleasant, services as per listed, shite !

Comms very good, instant replies all by text, I was in the door within an hour and 15mins of contact.
Services confirmed via text, FK, DT, CIm, Doggy, poss mish, fingers.

Arrives and told to wait a few more minutes...15 to be precise and seen the previous punter leave , then gets the text.
At this point I change my mind from the hour to half hour and just want BJ CIm or face.

Door opens, I walk in and instantly realise its a different girl, different race FFS. BUT, nice face nice smile and my sack was burstin. I took my time with the papers, so I could suss her out and decide whether to stay , she seemed nice enough, even with the problem of language, she speaks broken English but my accent stumped her a little, me bein posh an all   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Pays the money, she asks how long  :dash: I said half hour now. Chit chat on the bed, me with a semi on, No FK pecks only allowed, She gets condom out to give BJ, I said I confirmed OWO. Ok she says, I confirm cim, nope, not a chance, ok face or Tits, nope, just tits make up !!!!
Poor blow job, very very shallow, fast hands, no fingers allowed.
External Link/Members Only
Wasnt doing much for me so I decided to have a few jokes with her, about this and that while she was trying to suck, she laughed a few times, It didnt really put me in the mood to hang about so I didnt try and hold back, shot my load on her tits and on my way. prob 20 mins in all.

Negative for the services not living up to confirmed, profile likes dont say CIM but description says she loves it. DT, No chance, plus B&S

Like I say Nice enough girl, pleasant but not professional enough. TOFTT didnt pay off.

Im going back to my reliable SA girl fuck it !

« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 09:03:27 pm by hungrypunt »

Offline freeze44

Cheers for this! Had seen the profile and thought looked good etc. No way seeing her now so you saved me a few quid  :thumbsup: Crazy that being a different race ffs!! Better luck next time mate.

Offline cueball

I'm wracking my brains now... that bathroom pic is on another profile in the nw.

I can't bloody remember which one though  :dash:

Cheers for the review though op  :hi:

Offline hungrypunt

I'm wracking my brains now... that bathroom pic is on another profile in the nw.

I can't bloody remember which one though  :dash:

Cheers for the review though op  :hi:

I went with it cos I thought the pic was obvs a selfie by her and her comms were very quick and not a sergie.

Offline cueball

I went with it cos I thought the pic was obvs a selfie by her and her comms were very quick and not a sergie.

Some you win, some you don't. That's punting and sometimes we all flush money down the toilet.

Thanks for sharing and giving us all the heads up.