Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any info - xellie30x  (Read 1418 times)

Offline HouseofUsher

Thought she had a rather appealing "girl next door" look.

External Link/Members Only

Not a lot of feedback though. I can't see anything on here searching on her name.

Offline NotTooOld4It

Thought she had a rather appealing "girl next door" look.

External Link/Members Only

Not a lot of feedback though. I can't see anything on here searching on her name.

She's got her pricing mixed up though. At the top of her profile she's offering half an hour for £45 and an hour for £85 but further down she's quoting £50 and £90.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 10:56:19 pm by NotTooOld4It »

DaveyJJ

Seems she's charging slightly less for morning mate.

Offline Gothic D

She has been mentioned on here in the past and is by all accounts very good.I have made several attempts to see her but can't get timings to coincide.

Looking4fun

She has been mentioned on here in the past and is by all accounts very good.I have made several attempts to see her but can't get timings to coincide.
Same here seems she only works mornings/ early afternoon on random days

Offline NotTooOld4It

Seems she's charging slightly less for morning mate.

Yes. I see that now. Might give her a try sometime.

Online Kev3773

Saw her a while back in Seaham, was advertised as Sunderland then also. Prettiesh, no kissing, no gfe straight down to give me cracking blowjob condom on then straddled me  but lucky if she let me half way in as she said it hurt. She was tight which was surprising as she has kids, awful saggy tits and stomach from having them. Couple of mins of that then asked to finish with oral. Cim then she ran to bathroom to spit. £40 for half hour, blowjob on its own probably worth it but wouldn't return. Hope that helps.

Offline Naughty mackem

Alfie2013 what was her dress/appearance like as her pic look like everyday clothing

Online Kev3773

Tracksuit bottoms and T-shirt not sexy at all, facially OK and nice enough girl but I won't return.