Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lottie Lake AdultWork  (Read 3128 times)

Offline PlasticGeordie

External Link/Members Only

Any thoughts or experience of ?

Looks good and seems very nice in email responses.

dannybouys

seen Lottie via outcall

tip/top don't hesitate

Offline PlasticGeordie

seen Lottie via outcall

tip/top don't hesitate

Thanks dannybouys.

I think I will go for it.

themademan2

seen Lottie via outcall

tip/top don't hesitate
Can you leave a review for her?!?! Interested in seeing her

Offline Arbie

Saw a comment on her AW profile saying 'Not what I was expecting'.
Just sets alarm bells off maybe?

Offline Fragilehand

I txd on wed this week and she sed she was unavailable, looks like the office slut who plays hard to get.. (or who gets you hard )  :)
am I right in assuming the following link is of the same girl?
External Link/Members Only

The fishman 2014

I'm also very interested and agree that the viva street profile could be the same girl

Offline PlasticGeordie

No reply to her phone today. I had arranged to call her today to agree a time over the weekend. I have just emailed again and await a reply. I guess she may just have better things to do on a friday night than wait for lecherous old fuckers to book her  :)

Offline Fragilehand

less of the old! just because I dye my beard black doesn't mean I am old
   :crazy:

Offline WashingtonLad

Lottie Lake is the same as the girl on Viva Street.  Phone number on AW is linked to the FB account of a girl with the same name as the Viva Street profile name.  :dash:
Banned reason: Leech posting unfounded allegations.
Banned by: daviemac

The fishman 2014

Ohh dear. Well at least we know it's a genuine profile etc

David Larry

Lottie Lake is the same as the girl on Viva Street.  Phone number on AW is linked to the FB account of a girl with the same name as the Viva Street profile name.  :dash:

Number doesn't link in FB now?

The fishman 2014

It did earlier when I tried

Offline Fragilehand

Do people really put there real details eh phone number on fb? Fuck me I wouldn't dare dream  of it!

The fishman 2014

I think it links up through using a smartphone and the fbook app. Obviously the app is only linked and registered to one individual. It's a new way to search for someone on fbook if all you've got is a phone number

Offline Fragilehand

I only use fb to promote my work page how do you search like you did? you can pm if you like or post here?

The fishman 2014

Just simply type in the full mobile number in the search field rather than a name

The fishman 2014

Seems the viva street profile is now gone

Nilmalith

Saw a comment on her AW profile saying 'Not what I was expecting'.
Just sets alarm bells off maybe?

I think the comment on her AW profile refers to the fact that she wears no make up when you meet her as oppose to how dolled up she looks on her profile picture, to be honest I don't think she needs make up she is facially attractive without it but each to their own I guess.

She also works out of the same apartment as Tori Taylor, I know things like that get people nervous so thought I'd mention it, but overall she is a very nice girl no doubt.

Offline Uniformad

Well I can't link anything? Am I thick, please don't be to harsh with your reply

The fishman 2014

What is it that u can't link?

Offline Mansell

Well I can't link anything? Am I thick, please don't be to harsh with your reply

If she takes her mobile off her facebook page then there is nothing to link to, hence why not available. I am really surprised that some of the girls don;t use a seperate work phone but that's up to them. She can't be that worried as has face pics on AW  External Link/Members Only which is unusual. Certainly looks attractive and as long as she listens to Tori's advice she could do very well. The flat is very modern and easy to get to so great location.