Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DB9VOLANTE_S  (Read 1945 times)

Offline flash1965

Hi Guys,

Has anybody seen DB9VOLANTE_S recently, very little information on her AW profile, but what there is looks good!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

themademan2

There was a thread about her. I was about to book her based on topboyrider feedback. She reckons she going through messy divorce with a high profile football club owner but needs sex, so this is the way she does for discretion, even though pre nup states she will get nowt. Her story sounded like a fantasist. Bottled doing a car meet with her. I'm sure she now asks for money to be sent to her first????!!! Was the type of milf I would wanna fuck, but she just came across too full on when I made contact

David Larry

I'm not one for the older MILF but she does look fantastic and, if someone did vouch she was legit, I'd be tempted to add her to the list

Offline Sar-Major

There was a thread about her. I was about to book her based on topboyrider feedback. She reckons she going through messy divorce with a high profile football club owner but needs sex, so this is the way she does for discretion, even though pre nup states she will get nowt. Her story sounded like a fantasist. Bottled doing a car meet with her. I'm sure she now asks for money to be sent to her first????!!! Was the type of milf I would wanna fuck, but she just came across too full on when I made contact

Well I,ve been in touch with DB9  :dancegirl: and looks like I’m TOFTT   :wacko:  next time I’m stopping over in the Toon, next Saturday Mmmm. Chatted via email, a few times, and NO talk of money up front………..YET!!!    :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

If all goes well I shall report back, about my findings Hehehee.   :sarcastic:

:hi:   :hi:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

David Larry

Well I,ve been in touch with DB9  :dancegirl: and looks like I’m TOFTT   :wacko:  next time I’m stopping over in the Toon, next Saturday Mmmm. Chatted via email, a few times, and NO talk of money up front………..YET!!!    :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

If all goes well I shall report back, about my findings Hehehee.   :sarcastic:

Good luck Sar-Major... I'm eager to learn how this one pans out :D

Offline Sar-Major

Good luck Sar-Major... I'm eager to learn how this one pans out :D

Cheers,  :drinks: 

Things are going well. I got her mobile number and rang her today,  :yahoo: I had...well a very interesting chat to say the least. I think this could pan out better than I had hoped   :kissgirl:

:dance:   :wacko:   :wackogirl:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

themademan2

Cheers,  :drinks: 

Things are going well. I got her mobile number and rang her today,  :yahoo: I had...well a very interesting chat to say the least. I think this could pan out better than I had hoped   :kissgirl:

:dance:   :wacko:   :wackogirl:

Did she tell u about her divorce from the football club owner??

Offline Sar-Major

Did she tell u about her divorce from the football club owner??

NOPE!!!!!! Not a dicky bird about that, it was all about our forth-comming meeting, our likes and fun things to do when we meet up............. :cool:  :cool:  :cool:

Offline flash1965

hi Sar-Major looks like you have scared off DB9VOLANTE_S she has taken her profile down, did you ever get to meet her? :angry:

Offline Sar-Major

hi Sar-Major looks like you have scared off DB9VOLANTE_S she has taken her profile down, did you ever get to meet her? :angry:

Its the size of my "Dong" tthat does it...........Hehehee     :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

NO not yet.............9am today here in my hotel  :angelgirl:  :kissgirl:  :wacko:  :wackogirl:

All being well  :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:

She did say last night when I talked to her, that she was stopping her profile due to an "On Line Stalker"  :scare:

There's always one "FEKER"  :dash: :dash: :dash:

:scare:  :scare:

Offline flash1965

What an amazing way to start a Monday morning. Hope you have a great time (said through gritted teeth)   :sarcastic:

Offline Sar-Major

Cheeky feker, and jealousy gets you know where hehehee  :sarcastic:

I sure is Mmmm

She's number 4, had 3 yesterday in-between works meetings.  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Yes I know greedy old bastard your saying.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: