Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Valentine's girls  (Read 813 times)

Offline Thegamesjj1982

Yeah i know i've never been active that much even if i signed to this quite some time ago...but even if i had good decent punts...never really thought to share anything as it was not that different from the comments i found here. However i do have one punt i think i'm more into and i'll share a review soon.

In the mean time...does anyone have experience with this agency? The ladies seem pretty nice, price pretty regular to the north east so i was wondering if anybody had any experience with them.

Thanks

Offline captainsc

I used them about 10 years ago and they were very good. All done by text with the owner and the girls were top drawer.

I haven't used them in the last 7 plus years, but their girls still seem to look the same as they did 7 years ago.

Not sure if they are still very active.

Offline DVNO

I used them about 10 years ago and they were very good. All done by text with the owner and the girls were top drawer.

I haven't used them in the last 7 plus years, but their girls still seem to look the same as they did 7 years ago.

Not sure if they are still very active.

Same here. Used to use them about 12 years ago or so, and always had a good punt. Katie being the most memorable of them. Haven't used the agency in about 10 years, didn't know they were still going, but probably still doing something right to last this long.