Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Romanian girls  (Read 2777 times)

Offline scutty brown

the OP made his initial comment with no reviews to his name, suggesting his experience is limited.
In my view he needs to go and test drive a few Romanians and see the reality. Once he's done that, and reviewed them, then maybe I'd be prepared to listen to him.
But until he does, as far as I'm concerned he's just a bloody ignorant fool spouting hot air

Offline datwabbit

You are right, I know of another group who were nowt to do with Anna's lot (I asked her to set up a duo with one of them) they have all gone.

I guess the Roms are getting the message and leaving, ah well prices up choice down I suppose

I'd be surprised if Pink Ladies weren't already putting deposits on those flats.  :lol: :D

Offline MasterChief

To be honest I doubt I will ever find a group of girls like this again, I spent an awful lot of time with them, and at one point was practically living with Anna. I'm going to see Simona as I think she will be off soon what with all this shit going on, then I'm having a rest, once I found Anna was leaving I was fucking her at every available opportunity, I need a rest

Fuck, Simona is back off to Romania tonight, supposed to be coming back, but who knows.

Im having a month or two off, this is too much like hard work at the moment, this time last week I could send out a few text and have a choice of 3 or 4 girls I really liked within 10 min, now its back to book ahead and confirm before 10am, christ sike I want instant gratification!

Offline Slim Shady

In a post Brexit world, I'll only be buying British. Even though some of them have a crappy attitude / body / don't pay tax, etc, etc. Hey, hang on a minute......
But the good ones are sooo much better.  :thumbsup:

Offline Toon73

Fuck, Simona is back off to Romania tonight, supposed to be coming back, but who knows.

Dam  I hope she comes back , only had a couple sessions with her but she was fun and easy going .

Offline MasterChief

Dam  I hope she comes back , only had a couple sessions with her but she was fun and easy going .

Yeah me too, I like thin birds with small tits and tats, so she is ideal for me and that little smile that comes on her face when you slip in her, so fucking horny

Offline maxxblue

I'd be surprised if Pink Ladies weren't already putting deposits on those flats.  :lol: :D

Is there a problem with Pink Ladies (before I make a booking with them)?

Offline MasterChief

No what makes you think that? Used em a couple of times - No isues at all

Offline maxxblue

No what makes you think that? Used em a couple of times - No isues at all

Thanks for clarifying, MasterChief - I just wondered if there was something amiss with datwabbit's comments.

I'll go ahead with my booking  :thumbsup:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks for clarifying, MasterChief - I just wondered if there was something amiss with datwabbit's comments.

I'll go ahead with my booking  :thumbsup:

I think he was just being a bit facetious as Pink Ladies mainly operate in Gateshead and may jump at the chance of new premises.

As an agency I believe the girls have good and bad reviews depends who you see, but that's pretty much the same with any of them.    :hi:

Offline maxxblue

I think he was just being a bit facetious as Pink Ladies mainly operate in Gateshead and may jump at the chance of new premises.

As an agency I believe the girls have good and bad reviews depends who you see, but that's pretty much the same with any of them.    :hi:

Thanks daviemac

Offline datwabbit

No, just they tend to use flats in that area. So if the roms leave then those flats are available for pl.

Offline maxxblue

No, just they tend to use flats in that area. So if the roms leave then those flats are available for pl.

Thanks datwabbit