Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: red hot carmen - Angel  (Read 2084 times)

mrhappypants

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Pretty face, decent skills, most advertised services delivered but querulous attitude makes this marginal value

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Monday is not a great day to punt and truth be told after plan a flunked the qualification, plan b let me down (see recent review) and plenty c on my hot list did not show up for work Carmen was a last minute substitution, easily arranged with a phonecall when I saw her phone number showing.  She does use the green light as well.

It is very close the Saddlers Wells theatre a short walk from Angel station.  Entrance is discrete and there is a bus stop opposite the theatre that provides a discrete waiting point.  It is a flat with it’s own entrance and she shares with at least two other girls working three separate rooms.  Inside it is functional.

She easily passes the 4 S test
Sexy
Smells good (bed, girl, room)
Services
Smiles

The photos are accurate.  I thought her face really attractive, nice bust but she is a big girl and physically did not do it for me.  If she is 24 she has worked too long and is very jaded for her age.

She starts of chatty but as we move down to business the stroppy and argumentative tone that others have referred to is in evidence.  She refuses to offer body to body massage or to massage my front.  Requests are greeted with irritation (I am obviously putting her to a lot of trouble while she earns her £2 per minute).  Some of this I can handle – reminded me of the bratish tone I used to get with Smilie Milie but it wears thing and reduced my enjoyment of the session.  Her handwork is good, as is her oral but I don’t fancy her enough to fuck her.  I got deep throat and CIM.  I took my time and got a full hour without rushing.  So I did not feel ripped off but the attitude makes it unlikely I will return. I think she is overpriced at £120 ph in the area for the combination of looks and service.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 08:32:08 pm by mrhappypants »

Offline king tarzan

She has been around for a long time
Pictures were quite flattering photoshopped in a profile while back..

Sadly you had to tolerate a bit of bitch attitude but you got what you wanted so that's a +

So neutral is fair...

Plus side plenty more honeys to super honeys out there..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline The_Don

This W/G often swaps profiles.

Like most of the W/G in this group (as we have both experienced), they are a very mixed bunch.

I found my self over time blacklisting more and more time. As I've become less tolerant and more demanding, of what I want from a punt.

Reprofiling? External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Could be. The images are not very clear  :unknown:

"A" Levels
"A" Levels (at discretion)
15 Mins "quickie"
Anal Play
CIM
CIM (at discretion)
Deep Throat
Face Sitting
French Kissing
French Kissing (discretion)
Hand Relief
Oral
Oral without (at discretion)
Oral without Protection
Penetration (Protected)
Rimming
Rimming (receiving)
Smoking (Fetish)
Snowballing
Spanking
Spanking (giving)
Spanking (receiving)
Striptease
Swallow
Swallow (at discretion)
Uniforms
Watersports (Giving)

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 02:39:39 pm by The_Don »

Offline bestbefore

Reprofiling? External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks like that - "Only until 6PM" is the giveaway, as that was always on Red Hot Carmen's page

and red heads are rare!

mrhappypants

Like most of the W/G in this group (as we have both experienced), they are a very mixed bunch.

The_Don, I am interested you say that.  I had not connected her to the Polish group in the area and am not aware of her working at Radnor Street, Old Street or Shoreditch Square which are the linked locations I am aware of. 

I took flat near the Saddlers Wells to be unrelated as it fields girls of a variety of nationalities on what appears to be short tenancies.  Carmen told me she rents a room and a couple of black girls were renting another room.   2 and 2 together Cherie Amour (again not Polish) was also working there until recently. 

Over the weekend I sent a pm to admin suggesting we share information about the better known of the various crews working in London.  I am still considering feasibility of this but please let me know if you would be willing to contribute.

mrhappypants

2 different Laura's and several other W/G have worked with her, iirc

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=155335.msg1691170#msg1691170

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=120585.0

External Link/Members Only

Oh - different set entirely and not one I was really aware of apart from my one-off meeting which you link to.

Saddlers Wells is very convenient for me.  Does anyone have information on who else uses the flat?

Offline Sinz

Another idiot - hunter89 - Claims he can see her private pictures.

Suspecting its the WG herself or pimp, as has attempted to do this before.

Again, the pics were available for public view on her AW, if she decides to rotate and hide them, its not our problem.

mrhappypants

Another idiot - hunter89 - Claims he can see her private pictures.

Suspecting its the WG herself or pimp, as has attempted to do this before.

Again, the pics were available for public view on her AW, if she decides to rotate and hide them, its not our problem.

I have never bought AW credits or images from a private gallery.  I am reasonably sure the images in my review were on her public profile.  I may have sourced them from UKP.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 03:21:37 am by mrhappypants »

Offline Sinz

I have never bought AW credits or images from a private gallery.  I am reasonably sure the images in my review were on her public profile.  I may have sourced them from UKP.

You are correct, the pics where on her public profile. She decided to later move them to her private gallery. Ever since she has made reports from multiple accounts to get them removed.  :wackogirl:

Below are all the images from her public gallery. The proof is in the AW profile capture I have done, which clearly shows the images were avaiavlbe for public access.

« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 03:29:41 am by Sinz »

mrhappypants

So she is trying to charge for images that she herself published for free into the public domain. 

Good luck with that...