Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AlexaSteeley - Rochester  (Read 952 times)

9 review(s) for AlexaSteeley (2 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline MonsterSausage

External Link/Members Only

Fancied a milf last minute and options were limited so ended up with AlexaSteeley, £50 for 30 mins of fucking.

Parking: ample in the evening, I imagine at an earlier time it may be a little harder to find a spot.

Lookswise she doesn't look so much like the pictures anymore, little chubbier I would say but still got the juices flowing as she looked like she would take a good pounding.

So turned up, fairly discreet, next to a church for those who would like to praise the lord for forgiveness after.   :diablo:

Lying on the bed nude waiting, listen to her have a wee, nice  :thumbsdown:

Massaged me with boobs which was decent, then oral without, pretty good BJ skills, CIM too.

Then a not that bad back massage, I then wanted some sex but my sausage was too jumbo so she said no sex only BJ. Admittedly I do have a thicker than usual cock, so she give me another nice sloppy BJ, if the BJs weren't so good this would be negative.

She wouldn't really let me touch boobies, I didn't go in for any kisses.

I imagine she would of taken a good pounding by a smaller cock, so guys, having a big dick isn't always fun.  :( 

Amazingly though, I would recommend... great BJ and I think the sex would of been dirty and rough.

Offline Guesswork

So by the sounds of it the £35 blow and go option would have been better?

I have been declined service due to being a bit large, but the money was refunded in full. If I paid money on the premise of sex but was then refused that's a straight negative.

But thanks, been tempted to go for the £35 bj, will definitely not go for more on the back of your review.

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline MonsterSausage

So by the sounds of it the £35 blow and go option would have been better?

I have been declined service due to being a bit large, but the money was refunded in full. If I paid money on the premise of sex but was then refused that's a straight negative.

But thanks, been tempted to go for the £35 bj, will definitely not go for more on the back of your review.

For sure £35 blow job would of been the better option, didn't know til half way through though.

Perhaps should of demanded a refund but I always think there will be 10 romanians ready to bash me up.

Offline mattylondon

For sure £35 blow job would of been the better option, didn't know til half way through though.

Perhaps should of demanded a refund but I always think there will be 10 romanians ready to bash me up.
Fucked her a couple of times for £40. Mad as a box of frogs but friendly enough. Half decent, cheap £40 suck and fuck option, whenever I was in the area.

She is Russian, rather than Portuguese, although she did tell me that she'd spent a lot of time there. Perhaps why she's trying to get away with that or she's a Russian who has a Portuguese passport!

She's been around a lot longer than the profile suggests but then what's new about that!

Appears that she's put on a few pounds since I last saw her, judging by her picture on her whatsapp! Doesn't come across in her profile pics though... funny that!
« Last Edit: August 02, 2019, 12:45:21 am by mattylondon »

Offline MonsterSausage

Fucked her a couple of times for £40. Mad as a box of frogs but friendly enough. Half decent, cheap £40 suck and fuck option, whenever I was in the area.

She is Russian, rather than Portuguese, although she did tell me that she'd spent a lot of time there. Perhaps why she's trying to get away with that or she's a Russian who has a Portuguese passport!

She's been around a lot longer than the profile suggests but then what's new about that!

Appears that she's put on a few pounds since I last saw her, judging by her picture on her whatsapp! Doesn't come across in her profile pics though... funny that!

to be honest man when I see the whatsapp pictures I almost turned the car back on and drove away.

But I thought fuck it, she doesn't look like her whatsapp photo at all, she is still longer blonde hair.

Definitely agree on the mad as a box of frogs though haha

Offline Sausagesurprise

I’ve seen her a few times for a blow and go, normally pretty decent and takes the load,