Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London Hooker Prank Videos - Anyone recognise these girls?  (Read 2794 times)

Big Cat

This might be a bit of a long shot, but wonder if anyone recognises the London-based prossies in the clips below? They've been set up by YouTube prank channel Trollstation:

External Link/Members Only

I recognise a girl they actually collaborated with in another one of their videos - Jessica Jensen (not had the pleasure though) External Link/Members Only

Not sure if there's a way to embed, if there is let me know and I'll edit... Peace!

Offline mf_1101

Can't judge if it is real or not, but if it is, what a load of cunts.

xxxx

I'd like to book that hot one in the 2nd. But those guys doing the videos are pricks. Which most people 'll agree.

Offline dizietsmae

What a bunch of absolute cunts!

Aspen

Unbelievably nasty.

Subjecting someone to that kind of trauma is criminal. I hope they get caught and done for it.

Offline brightperv

Judging by  the reactions it looks real. That's pretty cunty. Must a be a few laws broken there!

Offline sjm79

Hopefully he keeps doing these videos so he runs afoul of Sergei and his mates who pop round to give him a good hiding...

Oberyn1

I read these comments and thought i'd steer clear of watching the videos. I honestly get fed up with these "pranksters" because they're trying to be controversial, but end up coming off as offensive and disrespectful. They are supposed to be grown men, but they act like immature little children getting in people's personal space and doing pathetic shit.

I am all for having a laugh, but not when it comes at the expense of innocent people whom it ends up disrespecting, and the majority of these prank videos aren't even funny, they're just being mass produced to gain lots of views. I think there comes a time when you have to reel it in and use some calibration. However, judging by this thread and the amount of people who have viewed this thread, you've just helped them gain more views.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 12:51:58 pm by Oberyn1 »

Big Cat

I'm not going to get hung up on giving them a few extra views mate, especially when their videos routinely pick up hundreds of thousands, sometimes millions of views.

Agreed these lads are idiots (they're only young after all) and things have generally gone too far in what constitutes a "prank" nowadays (I believe some have taken to calling them "social experiments" - lol), but I wasn't posting for entertainment purposes, more to see if anyone recognises the girls and I suppose to get some discourse going which is the point of forums after all.

KidKongo

Hopefully he keeps doing these videos so he runs afoul of Sergei and his mates who pop round to give him a good hiding...

now thats a youtube vid I'd like to see    :diablo:

Offline Brazilian Martian

Hahahahahaha that is actually cruel but funny

fredpunter

They are a bunch of immature pricks. But to answer the ops question, I believe the second video has been the subject of a thread on this forum previously, and generated discussion of who the lass was. You should try and find that thread.

Offline pumps

LOL -  :lol:

On the plus side they all seemed to get their fee's and didn't have to fuck for it.

LOL -  :lol:

On the plus side they all seemed to get their fee's and didn't have to fuck for it.

Exactly easiest 150 in their life

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Hopefully they all compared notes later.

Offline pumps

Exactly easiest 150 in their life

The only sad thing is, they seemed like genuine VFM hookers.

It would of been funnier imo if it was one of those dead to the world unresponsive unhygienic Romanians or similar. lol

This honey trap one was funny the said he's a lawyer then changed to a council worker  :drinks:

The only sad thing is, they seemed like genuine VFM hookers.

It would of been funnier imo if it was one of those dead to the world unresponsive unhygienic Romanians or similar. lol
  :cool:

Big Cat

This honey trap one was funny the said he's a lawyer then changed to a council worker  :drinks:

Took that one way too far IMO. Feel sorry the guy. At least the girls got paid for their trouble, this guy just got humiliated to the extreme. Surprised YouTube haven't taken it down.

Offline pumps

They went way too far. I'm sure if he went to the police they're all going to prison.

They went way too far. I'm sure if he went to the police they're all going to prison.

They have released a video apologising to the guy they even call him up and he said to keep the video up as a warning to guys meeting girls off of tinder and online meets