Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Value for money  (Read 2422 times)

Offline Matium

How do you fill up the time on a punt to make sure you get value for money?

Offline Matium

I think the key is to take charge from thevery first minute so that she does what you want rather than let her run the punt to her agenda.

LL

I do 30 minute punts.  I refuse the offer of a shower (have one at home beforehand, or not - I shower every day so I'm probably cleaner than the average prossie anyway); refuse the offer of a massage; get down to business without any chit-chat; politely ask her to change positions regularly (directing the punting movie that's in my head); ask questions that push my luck during the action (e.g. "can I cum on your face / in your mouth?") and not prior to it - not only does it save time but it requires less courage to ask when you're balls-deep inside her pussy (nerves vanished!) but also the element of suspense and surprise if she says yes all adds to the excitement.  It's also important for me to last for as long as I can without cumming.  Preferably I'll cum in the last minute - I want to be still putting my socks on when I hear the next punter rap on her door  :D

Offline hendrix

I just enjoy myself rather than worry about whether every single second is accounted for. Each to their own, but that works for me. If I enjoyed the punt and had the experience I wanted and agreed to have, that's value for money. I take LL's point about the element of surprise with a particular service, but my regs do pretty much everything anyway :D

jimbobwood

I try to squeeze as many things as possible into my punts. It doesn't matter to me when I cum. It's the same as the gym, do lot's of different exercises so I don't get bored. I also do this on stuff I'm working on.

I couldn't have a prossie just suck my cock for 30mins or just penetration - I get bored quick.

cockneybstrd

Maybe I am going about it all the wrong way.

But I dont think I have just dropped x notes on this I need to get a.b.c out of it

I tend to go with the flow of what I am feeling rather than worrying about VFM.

Online Malvolio

Difficult to define value for money given the variable prices we pay.  If an hour's punt cost beyond what I'm prepared to pay, I wouldn't view it as value for money, but as I wouldn't book that punt how could I ever be sure? 

What we all want is to enjoy the booked time, and the biggest factor in that is her attitude.   I agree with the point about changing positions frequently as that certainly helps the penetration action last longer. 

Offline monstar

I prefer to go with the flow as it helps keep me in the moment rather than thinking about what next, however if I am offered a massage at the start then I am definitely changing the flow!  :P

There have been times after a punt when I regretted not doing x or y, but then hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Offline smiths

I have my punt pre-planned and know exactly what i am requiring. Sure if a WG wants to rim me but this hasnt been agreed i am flexible enough to enjoy that.

For me the key is very very clear communication though with those that dont speak the lingo obviously that is difficult. Unlike those that post about an hours punt only actually being half hours worth of punting i ensure i pack in 50 minutes or so, all assuming the WG is good. And i always take the lead and especially with newbie WGs to me.

Offline smiths

Difficult to define value for money given the variable prices we pay.  If an hour's punt cost beyond what I'm prepared to pay, I wouldn't view it as value for money, but as I wouldn't book that punt how could I ever be sure? 

What we all want is to enjoy the booked time, and the biggest factor in that is her attitude.   I agree with the point about changing positions frequently as that certainly helps the penetration action last longer.

Absolutely right about a WGs attitude, that either makes or breaks all my 121 punts. At whatever price a WG is charging its her attitude that will dictate a good or bad punt.

Offline Tailpipe

I just enjoy myself rather than worry about whether every single second is accounted for. Each to their own, but that works for me. If I enjoyed the punt and had the experience I wanted and agreed to have, that's value for money. I take LL's point about the element of surprise with a particular service, but my regs do pretty much everything anyway :D

Agree once you have handed over the money it's gone forget about it enjoy the punt ,
Drinks , chat , fucking , whatever just crack on once you are in the zone .
If you have to dip in the pocket and extend the punt so be it , live in moment
Go with the flow.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Well according to a very good book i was once given by a very classy London agency owner it's just 11 minutes , well thats the title of the book following the story of a girl called Maria and in it that was the time of the average sexual encounter so it seemed;!..

It was by Paulo Coelho ..

External Link/Members Only

Neal69

Agree with Tailpipe and Smiths here.

Attitude is King.

If I find a willing and enthusiastic Girl then I find I have had value for money.

Its not about the amount of pops or the amount of time actually shagging for me its all about the attitude.

I can walk away from a punt as I did recently when I only popped once and didn't even have a full blow job and still think I have had value for money just because I enjoyed the whole session.

Relax and enjoy the experience.

Offline Tailpipe

Agree with Tailpipe and Smiths here.

Attitude is King.

If I find a willing and enthusiastic Girl then I find I have had value for money.

Its not about the amount of pops or the amount of time actually shagging for me its all about the attitude.

I can walk away from a punt as I did recently when I only popped once and didn't even have a full blow job and still think I have had value for money just because I enjoyed the whole session.

Relax and enjoy the experience.

It is a business arrangement  but I don,t treat it as one unless they have bad attitude  , I find that you get more by just treating it as a normal event.
If you have asked for something pre punt and don,t get it then that's bad attitude best if you have selected correctly all is good. 

OK 30 min incall is different you have paid your money for a 30 min pump and dump then you should expect in get what you paid for.

Offline CBPaul

For me a good vfm punt is when I don't walk off afterwards feeling short changed.

Had a punt at £150 with a prossie a week after spending £100 with a different prossie, not much between them really, similar activities and similar level of appeal looks and body wise. The one at £150 wasn't bad in any way but I couldn't help but think I had the same for 50 quid less so I would expect more for the extra charge.

Offline smiths

For me a good vfm punt is when I don't walk off afterwards feeling short changed.

Had a punt at £150 with a prossie a week after spending £100 with a different prossie, not much between them really, similar activities and similar level of appeal looks and body wise. The one at £150 wasn't bad in any way but I couldn't help but think I had the same for 50 quid less so I would expect more for the extra charge.

Indeed same here on your first sentence. I have recently punted at £60 and £190 an hour and both the £60 punt and the £190 punt were good VFM to me. I will punt with the WGs again if still about.

Tjkooker

Sometimes go with a plan and mental tick list. It's when longer punts are better!

Normally just go with the flow as long as she keeps me hard and interested it's vfm

The happy one

Hi,,

Has to be go with the flow but I do have a couple of things that I always like to come across when the flow is going

Don't like it to be planned and scripted

Likewise don't like it when it seems to amble along

Offline punk

not worried if i have 2 or 3 good shags/ cims/ titty wanks/hand jobs i'm happy, Attitude and friendless count.

Ben4454

I think the key is to take charge from thevery first minute so that she does what you want rather than let her run the punt to her agenda.

Agree with this.

I like to be in charge and have no use for massages. I found when I take control I get to enjoy the punt more.

If I am getting a blowjob I will try and stop myself coming until the full hour time is up.