Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ranking sexual acts by risk of contracting an STI  (Read 6977 times)

Online jesse4585

Good post OP, or at least fair play for raising an interesting topic.

The order you had the risks wasn't bad, though 'Protected Anal' is actually quite a bit more risky than DFK.
And you had the probabilities too high on the whole. If you ever accidently bareback (i.e. burst condom) your risk of getting a STI is a lot less than 80%

« Last Edit: October 05, 2023, 04:31:29 pm by jesse4585 »

Offline lewisjones23

look, I'm gonna be blunt about this. To basically drive a point. Mod's I hope you get that I'm only doing this to make a point.

@Scutty, Do you know how many of your threads Ive read?? zero.
You know why?? because I have zero interest in the topics you've posted. The topics you post about do not interest me. I do not reply. I do not even read the content

It goes without saying that I have replied to zero of your threads. I find your threads boring so I don't reply. Would you prefer if I replied to your threads and say 'This is boring'?? Well I'm not gonna do that. You post what you want dude... just that I aint interested

Now, think about that for a second, why don't you do me the same courtesy? You are disinterested in this topic and my views... so why not just stop following me around?? and replying to my every post?

You aren’t half a thick twat

How do you know his threads or posts are boring if you have read none of them? 😂

Online myothernameis

Being relatively new to the game and never having had an STI I feel like my knowledge is lacking in this department. I would like if the more experienced folk/SP's could rank acts in terms of how likely you are to contract an STI. It's not an exact science of course but I expect the experienced guys and SP's to be pretty close to the mark. I'll do it first by means of example (but I am probably wildly wrong).

ActIdiot Percentage chance
Acting like an idiot100

« Last Edit: October 05, 2023, 04:38:58 pm by myothernameis »

Offline lewisjones23

He missed this one as well

Act                   Percentage
Being a virgin        100

Offline contentguy

How do you know his threads or posts are boring if you have read none of them? 😂

Spot on  :thumbsup:

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks for a very balanced reply. I have formed an opinion on this forum, that's true. Although it's early days so not going to be too vocal about it. I guess the very nature of this forum means that everyone on here isn't gonna be a Ox/Bridge graduate... I get that. This is not a baking forum and the punters reflect that. Also, SP's also reflect that. I'm not expecting people to be discussing Shakespearean Literature here.

I'm going to continue to participate, there are some really great people here.

If this thread's topic was really useless then perhaps dont reply... the biggest indication of a thread falling on it's face is zero replies. by replying witgh 'youre stupid' type replies  it takes the thread off onto a tangent. Then any people that may have been interested also dont reply. Rule 101 of any internet forum is keep the threads on topic - that doesnt seem to be policed here. Replies like 'this thread is stupid' are not needed. If it really is stupid then no one will reply and it wouldve died a death with zero replies.

Anyway, I don't expect this forum to change on my say so.. You're right though I will watch for a while. But I do have questions and will post them here (who else can I ask?!?)
Let us get one thing straight here, if any reply on this thread was considered to be in any way out of order I would have said so and told whoever posted it to reign it in.

The thing is, and it's something you can't accept, the fact the subject here is one that can't be answered by anyone other than a trained medical professional, it isn't one that a valid opinion can be formed on and will therefore attract comments that it is a stupid thing to ask, quite simply it is.

Offline jh75

Good post OP, or at least fair play for raising an interesting topic.

The order you had the risks wasn't bad, though 'Protected Anal' is actually quite a bit more risky than DFK.
And you had the probabilities too high on the whole. If you ever accidently bareback (i.e. burst condom) your risk of getting a STI is a lot less than 80%

Thanks for the reply, best reply yet (although your first more comprehensive one was better!! why did you edit it?? ;)
I love DFK so was kind of hoping that's low risk

Offline jh75

You aren’t half a thick twat

u guys love playing tennis on threads lol.. OK i'll bite
You read the topic title, decide if it interests you.. if it doesn't then go no further. Simple really isn't it??

Offline jh75

Let us get one thing straight here, if any reply on this thread was considered to be in any way out of order I would have said so and told whoever posted it to reign it in.

The thing is, and it's something you can't accept, the fact the subject here is one that can't be answered by anyone other than a trained medical professional, it isn't one that a valid opinion can be formed on and will therefore attract comments that it is a stupid thing to ask, quite simply it is.

The thread being stupid is a matter of opinion. Some don't think it is. Do you really need 20 different people to reply saying it's stupid?? This isn't the first thread this has happened to, it's a regular theme. Then people dogpile in! Why not just ignore threads you find boring/stupid?  this way the thread stays on topic and we're not debating who the more stupid person is.

Online scutty brown

...........Now, think about that for a second, why don't you do me the same courtesy? You are disinterested in this topic and my views... so why not just stop following me around?? and replying to my every post?

Following you around?
AFAIK I have posted on one other thread of yours, where you were complaining about fake photos on B&S profiles, and I suggested you get into the habit of using reverse image search.
If that's "following you around" then you have a different meaning to the phrase than I do.

As for you ignoring my posts, that's fine, your choice, irrelevant to me. But what you need to understand is that when you post in a public forum, whether as a new thread or a reply in an existing thread, once you've made that post you no longer own that thread or what's in it. You no longer control it: it's open for any other member to post in response as they see fit within the forum rules.
In this particular thread of yours, people have seen what you posted and replied in what they believe to be an appropriate manner. That's the way forums work. You may not like the response, well that's just hard luck.

Offline jh75

Following you around?
AFAIK I have posted on one other thread of yours, where you were complaining about fake photos on B&S profiles, and I suggested you get into the habit of using reverse image search.
If that's "following you around" then you have a different meaning to the phrase than I do.

As for you ignoring my posts, that's fine, your choice, irrelevant to me. But what you need to understand is that when you post in a public forum, whether as a new thread or a reply in an existing thread, once you've made that post you no longer own that thread or what's in it. You no longer control it: it's open for any other member to post in response as they see fit within the forum rules.
In this particular thread of yours, people have seen what you posted and replied in what they believe to be an appropriate manner. That's the way forums work. You may not like the response, well that's just hard luck.

Just sayin, that I dont reply to your threads because I find them boring -or in words that might be more familiar  'your threads are stupid' so I don't reply. You are continually replying to topics that I start to say that you find my topics boring/stupid? well carry on reading bro. at least you read my content. Thanks I guess. Keep on following if thats what you want
« Last Edit: October 05, 2023, 05:02:07 pm by jh75 »

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
I guess the very nature of this forum means that everyone on here isn't gonna be a Ox/Bridge graduate... I get that. This is not a baking forum and the punters reflect that. Also, SP's also reflect that.

You’re coming across as a bit of c***
« Last Edit: October 05, 2023, 05:12:16 pm by Lou2019 »

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator

The thread being stupid is a matter of opinion. Some don't think it is. Do you really need 20 different people to reply saying it's stupid?? This isn't the first thread this has happened to, it's a regular theme. Then people dogpile in! Why not just ignore threads you find boring/stupid?  this way the thread stays on topic and we're not debating who the more stupid person is.
Last time I'm going to tell you as a moderator I have to read threads like this in order to either keep it on track or let members voice their opinions. In the case of this one letting members voice their opinions is the way to go.

Does it not even give you a hint of how pointless a thread this is when only one person, jesse4585, has said anything positive about it and the other 60 haven't.

You aren't reading the room very well as they say.

Online myothernameis

the fact the subject here is one that can't be answered by anyone other than a trained medical professional

Based on Daviemac reply, as serious question about your thread, care to explain, why oral on a girls pussy, is more risky than her sucking cock

Being relatively new to the game and never having had an STI I feel like my knowledge is lacking in this department. I would like if the more experienced folk/SP's could rank acts in terms of how likely you are to contract an STI. It's not an exact science of course but I expect the experienced guys and SP's to be pretty close to the mark. I'll do it first by means of example (but I am probably wildly wrong).

ActPercentage chance contracting STI
Oral on SP's Vagina45
OWO Oral without4

Offline jh75

Last time I'm going to tell you as a moderator I have to read threads like this in order to either keep it on track or let members voice their opinions. In the case of this one letting members voice their opinions is the way to go.

Does it not even give you a hint of how pointless a thread this is when only one person, jesse4585, has said anything positive about it and the other 60 haven't.

You aren't reading the room very well as they say.
I get that you have to read the threads, I am not talking about you when I say 'it's silly to have 20 people replying to say a thread is stupid'. That's just the way I think people should operate on a forum. The biggest indication that a thread is stupid is if it gets zero attention, zero replies. A bit like a tv show that get's no views... no one cares because it's stupid!

Once again, I'm not saying you shouldnt read threads as a moderator. Of course that's part of the job.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

I just love the made up % chances the OP started out with... I mean how did he do it, just randomly pluck a figure? Go figure! You couldn't make this up!  :D :D

Offline Colston36

Thanks, I actually find your reply quite useful. Agreed it's your  personal experience - however your experience has been positive. I'd appreciate if you could expand on how you make your choices and any practices you have picked up. Do you go for regular STI checks?

I am what is called an outlier here. Most members are keen on fairly straightforward sex. I am not; like a few other members I like some pretty extreme stuff.

I don't fuck because I cannot manage condoms, though one lady was so intent on getting me to do so that she worked something like a miracle once. I did once go for a test, but it was a false alarm.

How do I make my choices? With great care. As a rule I only see women who are highly rated here by a few members, and who are kinky. I particularly like mini orgies which I only engage in with people I know pretty well.

Online scutty brown

Just sayin, that I dont reply to your threads because I find them boring -or in words that might be more familiar  'your threads are stupid' so I don't reply. You are continually replying to topics that I start to say that you find my topics boring/stupid? well carry on reading bro. at least you read my content. Thanks I guess. Keep on following if thats what you want

I'm afraid you're suffering from a dose of both factual and  terminological inexactitudes if you are under the misapprehension that I "follow" you. Like most here I'll read anything that's posted irrespective of author, and respond as I feel relevant irrespective of author. If you think otherwise then you really haven't got a handle on how forums work.
To be honest I'm at a loss to see how you can justify your comment "...You are continually replying to topics that I start..." because it clearly isn't true

Offline lewisjones23

I get that you have to read the threads, I am not talking about you when I say 'it's silly to have 20 people replying to say a thread is stupid'. That's just the way I think people should operate on a forum. The biggest indication that a thread is stupid is if it gets zero attention, zero replies. A bit like a tv show that get's no views... no one cares because it's stupid!

Once again, I'm not saying you shouldnt read threads as a moderator. Of course that's part of the job.

What planet are you on?

Some of the threads with the highest amount of views are the most ridiculous as people can’t believe the nonsense that has been posted and the subsequent fall out from it

Offline lewisjones23

I'm afraid you're suffering from a dose of both factual and  terminological inexactitudes if you are under the misapprehension that I "follow" you. Like most here I'll read anything that's posted irrespective of author, and respond as I feel relevant irrespective of author. If you think otherwise then you really haven't got a handle on how forums work.
To be honest I'm at a loss to see how you can justify your comment "...You are continually replying to topics that I start..." because it clearly isn't true

Just admit it, you sit round all day waiting for the OP to start a thread so you can reply.

Its as clear as day for all to see  :wacko:

Online Fuzzyduck

You’re coming across as a bit of cunt fella

:lol: Thanks for this, Lou. I read the first few posts on the thread and thought "he's got an attitude". Didn't bother with the rest and scrolled to see how it ended. Your post told me all I needed to know.

Offline jh75

Based on Daviemac reply, as serious question about your thread, care to explain, why oral on a girls pussy, is more risky than her sucking cock

Before I do that, can I ask what grade you got in GCSE English?!? I'm joking of course. Moderator allow me some wiggle room as I can take banter, but then let me dish some out too!

OK the reason I ask about your GCSE English is because of this sentence in the first post:
I'll do it first by means of example (but I am probably wildly wrong).

Now, let's try and figure that statement out. An example of a mathematics equation is as follows:
5+2=95

Now you might reply with 'but 5+2 doesn't equal 95'. Well yes, but it was just an example. So others can use the same format with more accurate results.  Also, the bit where i said 'I am probably wildly wrong' also adds credence to the fact that I made them up.

Comprendre??

Offline jamiekinkxxx

No one has an interest in the thread other than how ridiculously funny the whole concept is to try and give a % chance of catching an STD by a form of sexual activity. Not even the NHS website gives you a % chance. It will list what could constitute a risk, but putting a % chance to it is daft!

NHS list of risky activities:

Sex activities and risk. Find out about the risks of getting a sexually transmitted infection (STI) from different sexual activities.

In nearly every case, condoms will help protect you against this risk. Learn about the risks associated with various sexual activities.

Vaginal penetrative sex
This is when a man's penis enters a woman's vagina.

If a condom is not used, there's a risk of pregnancy and getting or passing on STIs, including:

chlamydia
genital herpes
genital warts
gonorrhoea
HIV
syphilis
Infections can be passed on even if the penis doesn't fully enter the vagina or the man doesn't ejaculate (come). This is because infections can be present in pre-ejaculate fluid (pre-come) and some can be passed on when your genital area touches another person's genitals.

Even shallow insertion of the penis into the vagina (sometimes called dipping) carries risks for both partners. Using a condom can help protect against infections.

Preventing pregnancy
There are many methods of contraception to prevent pregnancy, including the contraceptive injection, contraceptive patch, contraceptive implant and combined pill.

Bear in mind using condoms is the only method of contraception that protects against both pregnancy and STIs, so always use a condom as well as your chosen method of contraception.

Find out what contraception is, including the 15 different methods.

Anal penetrative sex
This is when a man's penis enters (penetrates) his partner's anus. Men and women might choose to have anal sex whether they're gay or straight.

Anal sex has a higher risk of spreading STIs than many other types of sexual activity. This is because the lining of the anus is thin and can easily be damaged, which makes it more vulnerable to infection.

STIs and other infections that can be passed on during anal sex include:

chlamydia
genital herpes
genital warts
gonorrhoea
HIV
syphilis
hepatitis C
Using stronger condoms designed for anal sex helps protect against STIs.

If you use lubricants, only use water-based ones, which are available from pharmacies. Oil-based lubricants such as lotion and moisturiser can cause condoms to break or fail.

Get tips on using condoms properly.

Oral sex
Oral sex involves sucking or licking the vagina, penis or anus.

There's a risk of getting or passing on STIs if you're giving or receiving oral sex. The risk increases if either of you has sores or cuts around the mouth, genitals or anus. Avoid brushing your teeth or using dental floss before oral sex because it can cause your gums to bleed.

Viruses and bacteria, which may be present in semen, vaginal fluid or blood, can travel more easily into a partner's body through breaks in the skin.

Generally, the risk of infection is lower when you receive oral sex than when you give someone oral sex. However, it is still possible for STIs to be passed on.

STIs and other infections that can be passed on through oral sex include:

chlamydia
herpes – type 1 and type 2, which can cause cold sores around the mouth and herpes infection of the genitals or anus
genital warts
gonorrhoea
hepatitis A, hepatitis B and hepatitis C
HIV
syphilis
If you have a cold sore and you give your partner oral sex, you can infect them with the herpes virus. Similarly, herpes can pass from the genitals to the mouth.

The risk of passing on or getting HIV during oral sex is lower than anal or vaginal sex without a condom. However, the risk is increased if there are any cuts or sores in or around the mouth, genitals or anus.

You can make oral sex safer by using a condom as it acts as a barrier between the mouth and the penis.

Choose a condom that does not contain spermicide, because spermicide can increase the risk of passing on HIV. Also, make sure it has the CE mark or BSI kite mark, which means the condom meets high safety standards.

Fingering
This is when someone inserts one or more fingers into their partner's vagina or anus. It's not common for fingering to spread STIs, but there are still risks.

If there are any cuts or sores on the fingers, no matter how small, the risk of passing on or getting an STI increases.

Fingering can also spread small amounts of poo which can cause the STI shigella. Washing your hands after fingering can reduce the change of this.

Some people gradually insert the whole hand into a partner's vagina or anus; this is called fisting. Not everyone chooses to do this.

Again, the risk of infection is higher if either person has any cuts or broken skin that comes into contact with their partner. You can lower the risk by wearing surgical gloves.

Sex toys
This covers a wide range of items, including vibrators and sex dolls. Any object used in sex can be called a sex toy, whether it's designed for this use or not.

It's important to keep sex toys clean. If you're sharing sex toys, make sure you wash them between each use and always put a new condom on them each time.

Sharing sex toys has risks, including getting and passing on STIs such as chlamydia, syphilis and herpes. If there are any cuts or sores around the vagina, anus or penis and there's blood, there's an increased risk of passing on hepatitis B, hepatitis C and HIV.

Urine and faeces
Some people choose to urinate (pee) on a partner as part of their sex life. There's a risk of passing on an infection if the person who's being urinated on has broken skin.

Faeces (poo) carries more of a risk. This is because it contains organisms that can cause illness or infection, for example shigella. This is a bacterial infection of the intestine that causes severe diarrhoea and is often mistaken for food poisoning. It can be caught during oral-anal sex and giving oral sex after anal sex when even a tiny amount of infected poo can get into the mouth and cause infection.

Although faeces don't usually contain HIV (unless they contain blood infected with HIV), they can contain the hepatitis A virus. There's a chance of infection when faeces come into contact with broken skin, the mouth or the eyes.

Cutting
Some people choose to cut their own skin or their partner's skin as part of sex. This is also called piquerism. There's a risk of infections such as HIV, hepatitis B and hepatitis C being passed from person to person through broken skin.

No sexual contact is needed. Simply getting blood on a partner is enough to transmit these infections.

To lower the chances of infection, cutting and piercing equipment should be sterilised and not shared.

Offline jh75

yet you continue to reply to a topic you find extremely irrelevant and boring? keep going dude. Very impresssive post count btw.. I don't think I can beat you if you think this is some kind of game of who replies last

Offline jamiekinkxxx

and here is another article/study and guess what.... no effing %'s

External Link/Members Only

Offline jamiekinkxxx

I think the OP maybe a dead man walking at this rate with his replies!

Offline jh75

Not even the NHS website gives you a % chance.
You're really comparing a thread on an punting internet forum with the NHS ?

Even the NHS dont discuss it  so why should we discuss it? Yes dude.. we are as high brow as an official NHS page and should conform to their standards :lol:

Sorry Mod, I know you told me to button up.. I'm just gonna put a few people in their place first. If thats OK. In the long run it's better... because they will think twice before taking threads off  on a tangent
« Last Edit: October 05, 2023, 05:26:03 pm by jh75 »

Offline Thephoenix

To OP!

Please don't get banned!

We really like entertaining threads like this on a dull Autumnal day.

I sort of get where you're coming from ( I think), but you should see by now you're missguided asking a question that no one here can answer.
Why not do your own research and come back with an answer.
We might find that interesting.

In the meantime, maybe just accept you've been shot down in flames in this one, and retire gracefully.
Maybe have a wank.
That always calms me down.

Ps....If the figures are based on percentages, most of my FS punts in younger days would be graded at 115% per punt, discounting BB.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2023, 05:30:09 pm by Thephoenix »

Offline finn5555

Sorry Mod, I know you told me to button up..

I would take the advise from daviemac as your now sounding like a right cockwomble  :thumbsdown:

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Even the NHS dont discuss it  so why should we discuss it? Yes dude.. we are as high brow as an official NHS page and should conform to their standards :lol:

Sorry Mod, I know you told me to button up.. I'm just gonna put a few people in their place first. If thats OK. In the long run it's better... because they will think twice before taking threads off  on a tangent

The point is they don't give %, but you seem to be able to pluck figures out of the air and expect everyone else to think that is a valid thread!

You made this up it is hilarious!

Offline jh75

But Jamie, seriously,  the content you lifted from the NHS is great.. Thanks for that

Offline jamiekinkxxx

To OP!

Please don't get banned!

I sort of get where you're coming from ( I think), but you should see by now you're missguided asking a question that no one here can answer.

In the meantime, maybe just accept you've been shot down in flames in this one, and retire gracefully.
Maybe have a wank.

:D :D

Offline jh75

To OP!

Please don't get banned!

Maybe have a wank.
lol thanks I have a massage booked for tomorrow :) Maybe I'll post a review. Is it selfish to not post a review of an excellet experience because you dont want lots of other people to go see her?!?

Online scutty brown

yet you continue to reply to a topic you find extremely irrelevant and boring? keep going dude. Very impresssive post count btw.. I don't think I can beat you if you think this is some kind of game of who replies last

No, no, no............I'm replying to a poster who is becoming increasingly irrelevant and boring. Why? In the vain hope that maybe we can collectively remove the scales of stupidity from his thinking. Must admit it's not working very well though, stupidity seems to be winning

Online myothernameis

To OP!

Please don't get banned!

Maybe have a wank.

Are there any risk's in the Op having a wank,  :sarcastic:

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Oh, I'm disappointed.... I thought you were going to put a few people in their place.... but you seem now to like the NHS content  :D

Offline Thephoenix

lol thanks I have a massage booked for tomorrow :) Maybe I'll post a review. Is it selfish to not post a review of an excellet experience because you dont want lots of other people to go see her?!?

You're being naughty again aren't you?

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Ripped foreskin....  :unknown: :D

Offline jh75

I'm gonna conclude, some guys have posted some excellent responses to this (the mod, jamie and others) I'm gonna read it all dont worry

I know some are saying, go figure it out yourself... but why?? this is a place where we can help each other. Why is everyone so defensive and aggressive. Be more nice people. I myself am quite nice.. but don't suffer fools gladly

Offline lewisjones23

I'm gonna conclude, some guys have posted some excellent responses to this (the mod, jamie and others) I'm gonna read it all dont worry

I know some are saying, go figure it out yourself... but why?? this is a place where we can help each other. Why is everyone so defensive and aggressive. Be more nice people. I myself am quite nice.. but don't suffer fools gladly

you hate yourself then?

Offline jh75

you hate yourself then?

dude are you ever gonna give up?!?  OK I'll start. No hard feelings, let's move on! I'm signing off now... will try and post a review of tomorrows massage (she's excellent)

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider

I don’t think you are qualified (couldn’t think of a better word to use sorry, obviously I’m not an Oxford or Cambridge graduate) to put people in their place! Many of us here have a lot more experience and knowledge than you do.
I really hope the 75 in your name isn’t your birth year. Naivety and ignorance on sexual health is a big concern in this industry hence my harsh comments.

Online scutty brown

................ I'm just gonna put a few people in their place first. If thats OK. In the long run it's better... because they will think twice before taking threads off  on a tangent

That's really not a good thing to try

Offline jamiekinkxxx

awwwwww that's lovely  :D

I feel all fluffy and appreciated  :cool:

I still think it a ridiculous thread  :)

« Last Edit: October 05, 2023, 05:39:30 pm by jamiekinkxxx »

Offline contentguy

There’s a risk he might review it  :wackogirl:

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
You aren't doing very well here are you, (unless you're doing an impression of a troll), you've posted a thread that can't be answered, questioned the intelligence of members, insulted other members, insulted service providers and are still pushing boundaries with a moderator. 

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
awwwwww that's lovely! I feel all fluffy and appreciated  :cool:

I still think it a ridiculous thread  :)

Jamie don’t let the side down lol

Offline jh75

I don’t think you are qualified (couldn’t think of a better word to use sorry, obviously I’m not an Oxford or Cambridge graduate) to put people in their place! Many of us here have a lot more experience and knowledge than you do.
I really hope the 75 in your name isn’t your birth year. Naivety and ignorance on sexual health is a big concern in this industry hence my harsh comments.
I like you Lou. Dont ask me why, because you'vve been a bit mean. the 75 isnt my birth year but isnt far off TBH

Here's a bit about me (mid 40's, athletic, earn quite a bit, kids, and a dead end marriage)