Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Delightful NikkiChan - Gloucester Rd  (Read 1056 times)

livedangerous

Thanks to Londonqwerty and A Decent Fist for bringing her to my attention.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Was in the mood for a bit of submissive oriental.  I'd usually look for an SP who gave anal, but having read that she did rimming and enjoyed some role play, I thought I'd cook up a little role play and give her a try.

The Damage: 90 mins £220.

The Girl:  Pretty face, early 20s, sweet natural young slim body with firm natural bcup tits.  She grew more attractive to me as the punt went on.  At first glance, I'd rate her 6.5 but after 30 mins of cocksucking and rimming she was closing in on an 8  :D  A bit like beer goggles, the hornier I am, the prettier the girl is...  The effort that she put into pleasuring and pleasing me was high class.

The venue: discrete, clean, simple basement flat - a bit dark (no natural light)  Only downside was the power shower.  Better than functional and the bed was clean and fresh.

The Punt:  A bit of role play was planned. She was to be the new maid, learning to please her master.  She greeted with tea and nibbles, removed my shoes for me, sat across from me and asked what I wanted of her.  I told her to masturbate for me while I drank my tea.  Then, when I was ready, I told her to run me a shower and get it to the perfect temperature.

She stood by the shower holding my towels, passing me the soap when requested.  I told her to watch as I washed and masturbated in front of her.  Then I took a shower and told her to get the bed ready.  Then I told her to undress.  I lay on the bed for a massage - she was going to suck my cock, but I wanted a bit of teasing and a good long rimming before I let her suck me.  Good oral skills, gentle cock worship and every attempt to deepthroat (almost but not quite).

Fucking was excellent - really tight pussy and she knows how to works those cunt muscles. DFK (which I rarely do) and anal fingering.  We fucked and sucked and rimmed for a good while, broke off for a bit of spanking, more oral with her on her knees, watching each other masturbating... and then I shot an almighty load into her mouth and she swallowed every drop. 

Nice pillow talk as she stroked my balls and thighs - I found her company quite delightful both during and after.  She acted out the part and stayed in character and made me feel very fucking satisfied with myself. 

Negatives:  Won't consider filming, no anal. 

Oh, and she gave me the panties as a gift.

FlyingBreadMan

It was after submitting his post, lighting a cigar, sipping his whiskey, and returning to the thread...Sinz realised he just fucked up...!

Nah, just playing with you.