Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Nicola - Luton  (Read 2056 times)

13 review(s) for Lovely Nicola (6 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline BuiltForSpeed

External Link/Members Only

WG - Lovely Nicola. Young Polish girl - early 20s. Photos on AW are accurate. She has a girl-next-door look to her and was very friendly and accomodating during the visit.

Location: Luton (LU1). Located in a block of residential flats not far from the centre. Parking available for free on the surrounding residential roads. OK neighbourhood - didn't feel like it was obvious what I was doing there  Nicola was working alone (only one bedroom in the place). Place was clean and tidy - room smelt nice. Proper shower over bath with fresh towels etc.

Length of visit: 1/2 hr- £80

Pre-punt comms: All arranged by text. I was driving back up the M1 and had stopped for a break. Free afternoon meant I could see what was available locally and Nicola fitted the bill. I love a great ass and Nicola highlights this on her AW profile. Few back and forth messages to confirm what was on offer and location and off I went. On arrival the usual call to get you the final 100 yards - all simple and hearing her on the phone confirmed she seemed perky with very good English. So the heart rate went up as I climbed the stairs..

The punt: Hide behind the door trick revealed 'Nicola' in a black, silk dressing gown and a little smile. Peck on the cheek introductions etc and shown into the bedroom, which was nice and big, with a good feel to it (seen a few WG - see previous reviews - where the room looks like something out of a prison drama which is real turn off for me) with plenty of mood light, music playing from Echo Dot, nice smell etc.

Nicola confirmed how long and I sorted the paperwork for 1/2 hour. Asked me to take a quick shower which I was happy to do. Nice bathroom with enough space to stand in the bath with a proper shower and water pressure. Back into the room and Nicola was waiting, now just in a red lace two set. First chance I really got to see her figure - she's got a few moles on her shoulder/back (nothing off putting) and her skin was smooth and firm. Small size A to B boobs (pics are accurate) with a nice compact figure, with the bonus of some thicker thighs (no fat though) and a nice firm but larger ass - bingo! We came together and began with some LFK (which I'd confirmed was on offer in the texts before the meet as it's something I really enjoy and gets the juices flowing for me). Some mutual exploration with our hands, more LFK and my towel was quickly lost to reveal a semi hard hello. We dropped onto the bed (nice big king size so plenty of room) and carried on the kissing. She wasn't trying to rush which was a relief. It felt like I was hooking up with a girl and not like I was the next punter today if you know what I mean. I was rock hard by now and after some squeezing of her fabulous backside she began giving me OWO. Damn good she was at it too - so much so, after about 2-3 minutes I had to tell her to stop and me play with her a bit to stop me cumming. Again, some writhing around kissing each others bodies and plenty of casual, teasing strokes and Nicola whispered in my ear if I wanted to fuck. Yes please! On with the condom and starting in mish I slowly built up the speed. She brought her legs up behind me and we both got into a bit of a rhythm. I had in my mind I needed to see that ass in action however, so I asked to flip to doggie which she duly obliged. She looked fantastic offering up her young, firm big ass (yes she's early twenties so there are a few skin blemishes/spots but not an ounce of stretch marks etc). I proceeded to slap away, moved into pro bone for some depth which Nicola really made some believable noises (real or not, I can't be sure) before I popped in the bag. She helped me tidy up and I asked to use the bathroom to before I got dressed. I came back into the room, started putting on my clothes and we had a little chat about random stuff. Left with a peck on the cheek and a promise to return.

Conclusion: If you're looking for a nice vanilla punt with a early-20s girl that's willing to go with the flow then you'll be happy. Felt like hooking up with a girl at University for a quick one nighter. Exactly what I needed to ease me back into the game.

She's not super pretty or able to smother you in size DDs (if that's your thing) but she does have the thicker lower half with a firm and sizeable ass.

Would I go back? Yes.

Offline Troydor69

Thanks for the review. There seems to be slim pickings in Luton right now but Nicola ticks quite a few boxes for me. Hopefully I’ll be meeting with her soon.

Offline unclepokey

My experience is that she's not much of a kisser. I believe others have similar experience.

Offline Troydor69

My experience is that she's not much of a kisser. I believe others have similar experience.

Still looks like the best of slim pickings from the searches I’ve done. BabyAyja was my other choice but she’s not available this weekend apparently.