Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Teenie_babe90 - Gaby, Clerkenwell  (Read 4051 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5995599) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Dakine333

Link: External Link/Members Only

Comms: adequate; was fast initially but was a bit of confusion as to whether the booking was accepted; no problems in the end as got to the location on time and let in on time

Cost: £80/30mins plus £20 extra for owo; £10 also for Fk but didn’t sample

Location: one of the main streets around Clerkenwell area but not busy enough to really call a high street or anything - would say closest station is Angel (about 10-15min walk)

Girl: didn’t know what to expect as no sign of any reviews or noise about her that I could find but damn she has an amazing curvy body; probably a size 8 with fake tires (nicely done) curvy behind and thighs and very exotic pretty face; she’s Brazilian but she has a middle eastern look to her

Meet: let into a 2 bedroom flat very nice and heated inside; spacious enough and had a quick shower (which I asked for) after sorting out payment; came back to her waiting and asked me to lay in the bed; started some decent owo; she has really long hair which I loved to push aside to help her head bop up and down; wasn’t overly deep or wet tho didn’t really try and was taken aback but her looks during the movement; was reminded to not cim (guess that’s off the table) and asked if I wanted to put a condom on now (to fuck)

I stopped her as she reached over and went down on her clean shaven vagina; no smell or bad taste at all just how I like it; went down on her for a bit she made the right noises but unsure if all an act or not; she seemed to Like it as I felt her hands pushing my head down until she decided to pull me up and devour my cock again. Few more good sucks while rubbing her clit then I was rock hard to go in. On with the dom and into missionary. She turns away her head to stop kissing but isn’t adverse to neck kisses and on the body which she reciprocated. Went away at that for a bit then switched to doggy. Needless to say after a few weeks without any coming from sex I didn’t last long and finished in the bag.

Wet wiped clean used the bathroom and had a quick post punt chat about her usual working place out east and would be here every so often sharing with her friend.

Conclusion: I’d definitely repeat but the service is prob not for everyone if you want more dirtyness but she’s conveniently placed for location and price is not too ott for such a looker.

Offline sparkus

How accurate would you say the pics on the profile are? There's curves for sure but I suspect some angling going on with that behind (other pics don't looks as drool-worthy).

Offline Dakine333

How accurate would you say the pics on the profile are? There's curves for sure but I suspect some angling going on with that behind (other pics don't looks as drool-worthy).

Body is accurate I’d say which was very surprising! Ofc not complaining if they match :)

Offline Dakine333

Body is accurate I’d say which was very surprising! Ofc not complaining if they match :)

Some photoshop but nothing outrageous. She’s definitely got nice curves

Offline rowdow

Great review OP.

She's a hottie.

Price has dropped down to £70 for 30mins, she's definitely on the hotlist now.

Offline ollielon

Great review OP.

She's a hottie.

Price has dropped down to £70 for 30mins, she's definitely on the hotlist now.

yep and 130/h .. her price fluctuate between 150 / 130 ... thanks for the review !