Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bora Korean - Paddington (Scam)  (Read 1139 times)

23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6836174) (17 positive, 0 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Kitroman

Link:         
External Link/Members Only - profile now gone

Cost:   
Deposit of £75 to £borakorean, which has now changed to Eyelashes UK when I look at the Cash App.

Experience:
There has already been a few posts reporting this as a scam but I thought I would also share my experience on the off chance that the profile ever pops again.

I bought into the Bora hype and caught wind that she was back in town for a bit so I decided to dive in an book her for 30 minutes (message sent on 30th November). Given that she was so well reviewed here, I didn't suspect that this could have been a scam despite knowing you should never be sending a deposit to secure a booking. My rationale was that if she was here for a short time only, she would want to maximise her profits.

After getting a response to my booking request, she shortly requested that I send a deposit which I was happy to do given her reputation. After she confirmed that she received the money, she proceeded to ask if there were any specific outfits that I wanted her to wear, so she could wash them in advance. So thoughtful right. She then told me that she would message me a day before the meet up (today) and then she would also message me on the day (tomorrow).

As others reported, also tried to sell some videos for circa £100 each which I politely declined.

Since I hadn't received the message, I went to her profile to message her but noticed that her profile had disappeared already. Shortly after logging onto UKP I saw that others had in fact been in the same situation and were asking the same questions as I.

Does it suck, yes. But at the end of the day it was only £75 lost so not a big deal.

Very disappointed but life moves on!

Online Punterperson1971

Oh dear another one in the last week to fall for this scam

Online finn5555

All the fan boys are falling victim to this 🤦🏼‍♂️

Bottom line NEVER pay a deposit  :rolleyes:

Online Punterperson1971

All the fan boys are falling victim to this 🤦🏼‍♂️

Bottom line NEVER pay a deposit  :rolleyes:
Yep 100%
And he/she must be on a roll how many more do you reckon by Christmas that come forward I reckon 3 more

Offline Mr333

Yep 100%
And he/she must be on a roll how many more do you reckon by Christmas that come forward I reckon 3 more

Plus all the guys that are too embarrassed to admit it or don't even know about this place!   :bomb: