Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cindy_Juicy aka LusciousEbonyMaya, Shoreditch - Unintentional repeat visit  (Read 929 times)

11 review(s) for Cindy_Juicy (8 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
4 review(s) for LusciousEbonyMaya (2 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Cunning Punt

Cindy Juicy used to call herself Maya.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Former profile:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Comms:
The process of getting into her flat was long and tortuous.

I was let down by one SP so Cindy Juicy was my Plan B. I called and made a booking for 30mins (£100) with about 90mins notice. She was working from a nice serviced flat near Shoreditch High Street station.

On arrival, she said she would be 10mins late but it was more than 20mins before she gave me the address - but no flat no, so I had to ask for that, made longer by the fact she insisted on texting rather than picking up the phone.  :dash:

Cue further delay as I waited for the flat no. Eventually got it and was buzzed up.

Cue further delay as I was waiting for her to answer the bloody door.  :dash:
Fortunately, no neighbours were around.

So I didn't get into the flat until 30mins past the booking time. And yes, I know most of you would have already walked and I probably should have. Somebody was trying to tell me something...

The girl:
The frizzy hair, a gap of 18months, my poor memory and probably not wanting to believe it, threw me slightly but as the punt wore on, I realised that I'd seen this WG before, in Oxford, in her guise as Maya. And it was a fairly average experience :dash:

Review: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=117537.0

The tell-tale moment was when I went down on her and felt her right leg quivering against my left ear. Though it wasn't the bashing both my ears received on the previous occasion.

Cindy/Maya is an attractive, slim black girl with nice skin and no tattoos from what I recall. Her tits were smaller than I remembered - small and fairly droopy.

Hidden Image/Members Only

She is originally from Zimbabwe but has lived in this country for several years. I found her very friendly and easy to get on with.

She is, though, very lackadaisical, which explains the faff getting into her flat and being late. It's not she mucks you about because she doesn't give a shit about punters; I just think she is a bit lazy and laidback in the extreme. She did apologise for keeping me waiting but in an absent-minded way.  :unknown:

Services:
I found Cindy/Maya more engaged than my previous visit.

BJ and particularly sex (in cowgirl) were delivered with more enthusiasm then last time, when I paid £80 for 30mins and OWO was £20 extra (NT).
She is now £100 with OWO included.

Cindy was fairly responsive to RO without such violent leg movements as previously and there was actually some eye contact throughout the punt, particularly when she was sitting on my face.  :thumbsup:

FK was better than last time but still well short of DFK.

Summary:

The pros are that Cindy is an attractive ebony girl who provides a reasonable service and is easy to get along with.

The cons are that she kept me waiting 30mins, is overpriced for a fairly vanilla service and that by her having a new profile and name, I booked a WG who I didn't particularly want to see again.

Overall, it was an average punt but not disastrous so she avoids a negative rating.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 10:09:53 pm by Cunning Punt »

Online magnetico

Great intel!
It seems that she's using a different phone number between AW and her personal website, not sure why.
You said that she's got "droopy" tits and a previous reviewer of Maya said that she's got "saggy" tits, it doesn't look very good.

Offline Cali30

I saw Cindy/Maya a week or so ago. Must say I enjoyed the session.
The member who spotted the previous profile though has solved a riddle - well done sir. Cindy was setting herself up as a student ( which she is ) just doing this for a short while. However once into action she was an experienced player. I should have spotted it!!.
Totally agree with the physical descriptions of others. It is her in the photos, she is totally natural, but not drop dead gorgeous.
That being said if you hit the right buttons with her she warms up really really well.
Also agree with her time keeping - she kept me waiting at the start but then at the end there seemed to be no requirement to leave!.
Did notice that throughout my session her phone was buzzing, although she didnt tend it, so she is obviously busy.