Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvy_CristinaXXX  (Read 1071 times)

UberX

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw this Romanian chick on Sunday. She was on my list for ages. So decided to see her. Called her she spoke very nicely on phone and confirmed what she offers. She does not do OWO so I decided a half hour booking.She works from a flat which is near by Old Street station. Services I received----------

OW which was ok,

Kissing very light NO FK/DFK.

Sex just one time.

Her pictures are genuinely her no doubt. Her body size is in between 10-12. Bum is fantastic which I kissed many times. and mainly I enjoyed the view in doggy mode.hmm.. :P :kiss: :kiss:

I tried sex in doggy and missionary. Hygienically she was fresh. Did not rush me. She was friendly we spent on talking after the session. Overall a ok session. very basic services otherwise she will be a Positive.

:)

Offline sly ol fox

yea she has been on my list for a while now as well, thanks for the review it really helped me make my mind up.
i think i will see her, im a big booty man so if you say she has a nice ass and it looks good in doggy then i think i will give her a try for half an hour.

Offline claretandblue

not suprised you did doggy, she has a nice arse! shame about the boat race!

UberX

Yes that bum is perfect for doggy  :kiss: in my view half an hour is best option if anyone decides to see her.

Offline claretandblue

Yes that bum is perfect for doggy  :kiss: in my view half an hour is best option if anyone decides to see her.

yes good point, the old street circuit is definately best for a quick half hour pump and dump :yahoo:

Offline random

I saw her before as Sweet Cris and I think there's 1 or 2 reviews of her under that name here too. I saw her for 45 mins and had sex twice in various positions and overall found her to be good but not really my type physically. She had blond hair at the time too.

Reading the review here I'm not sure why it's not a positive. Seems like she offered a good service within her stated limitations and I didn't think she kissed at all.