Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: antonia24xxx  (Read 2419 times)

FlyingBreadMan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw Antonia earlier today whilst passing through Leytonstone. Here is my report.

The Experience:
I called her whilst on my way back home in Central London, and she answered. I asked if she was around and she confirmed she was. She had no credit on her phone, but I already had an idea where she lived as I had seen her friend Karina a few weeks back.
She lives near the station and is on an affluent leafy road. The front door does need a good nudge to get open, and after a quick gallop up some steps she opened the door. SNAP! - exactly as her pictures (see verification photo).
It was 30 mins at £60, and I did not bother to ask for FK or OWO – not sure if she does these or not (…and yes I was smoking beforehand in case anyone makes a comment as they did on my previous review).
She gave better oral than I was expecting, and then she rode ontop. Her being on top gave me a good chance to appreciate her fine figure, but I decided I want to be on top. By this time I found the room was far to hot so asked her to open a window before continuing which she did.
With me going on top I found her to be a delight – probably one of the smoothest grinds I have had in a while. 
After finishing she cleaned me up and we had a good chat. I did not smoke one in her place, so don’t know if smoking is allowed.

Reflection:
•   She is the girl her pics. Short, slim, and has a look of conviction that is appealing.
•   Salvation position was a good ride.
•   Located close to good local transport with underground and buses.
•   Good value for £60.

The Journey:
I originally wanted to see her some time back, but ended up seeing her friend. I did try to contact her a few times, and gave up. I just happened to be passing Leytonstone after a big meal and was looking through some old numbers and deleting them. I was about to delete hers, but then gave a quick call and she answered – what a bonus. On seeing her she told me she was not working for a while, and I was the only person she was seeing on that day – so I guess I am a lucky man.
Before meeting her I had a big meal…and have to admit I felt a bit full. She was tired at the same time – so this was probably a bad time to go, however I persisted and am glad I did. But in the end with my charm I managed to win her over and even got a few laughs out of her.
I probably will see her again if passing by.

Offline viktor1080

I never make silly comments but just to say for a 30 mins £60 punt a 50p chewing gum is not expensive bet,  helps us to find out about FK, as far as OWO is concerned I agree with Abdul's comments it is flipping got nothing to do with smoking (I am a non-smoker so don't know)

Important bit is there are lot of girls who for £60 provide all the service for 30 mins...

Also I can now question why will you punt twice for 30mins costing £60 in 2 days but not even try to do an hour with £80 when it is just £20 more (Maths is very easy)...more time means better review...

When you 'ASSUME' you make an ASS of U and ME....so please better effort next time

happy punting

abdul

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw Antonia earlier today whilst passing through Leytonstone. Here is my report.

The Experience:
I called her whilst on my way back home in Central London, and she answered. I asked if she was around and she confirmed she was. She had no credit on her phone, but I already had an idea where she lived as I had seen her friend Karina a few weeks back.
She lives near the station and is on an affluent leafy road. The front door does need a good nudge to get open, and after a quick gallop up some steps she opened the door. SNAP! - exactly as her pictures (see verification photo).
It was 30 mins at £60, and I did not bother to ask for FK or OWO – not sure if she does these or not (…and yes I was smoking beforehand in case anyone makes a comment as they did on my previous review).
She gave better oral than I was expecting, and then she rode ontop. Her being on top gave me a good chance to appreciate her fine figure, but I decided I want to be on top. By this time I found the room was far to hot so asked her to open a window before continuing which she did.
With me going on top I found her to be a delight – probably one of the smoothest grinds I have had in a while. 
After finishing she cleaned me up and we had a good chat. I did not smoke one in her place, so don’t know if smoking is allowed.

Reflection:
•   She is the girl her pics. Short, slim, and has a look of conviction that is appealing.
•   Salvation position was a good ride.
•   Located close to good local transport with underground and buses.
•   Good value for £60.

The Journey:
I originally wanted to see her some time back, but ended up seeing her friend. I did try to contact her a few times, and gave up. I just happened to be passing Leytonstone after a big meal and was looking through some old numbers and deleting them. I was about to delete hers, but then gave a quick call and she answered – what a bonus. On seeing her she told me she was not working for a while, and I was the only person she was seeing on that day – so I guess I am a lucky man.
Before meeting her I had a big meal…and have to admit I felt a bit full. She was tired at the same time – so this was probably a bad time to go, however I persisted and am glad I did. But in the end with my charm I managed to win her over and even got a few laughs out of her.
I probably will see her again if passing by.

Her last login date is 5/4/2014 and her flatmate karina20lovef is also out of internet for few days, no phone number in both profiles so I shall assume they do have alternative resources for advertising :rolleyes: oh yes I think Antonia did not see you smoking this time like the way her friend saw you ;)

Offline Urban_G

I never make silly comments but just to say for a 30 mins £60 punt a 50p chewing gum is not expensive bet,  helps us to find out about FK, as far as OWO is concerned I agree with Abdul's comments it is flipping got nothing to do with smoking (I am a non-smoker so don't know)

Important bit is there are lot of girls who for £60 provide all the service for 30 mins...

Also I can now question why will you punt twice for 30mins costing £60 in 2 days but not even try to do an hour with £80 when it is just £20 more (Maths is very easy)...more time means better review...

When you 'ASSUME' you make an ASS of U and ME....so please better effort next time

happy punting
Why are you raging?

The OP might not have wanted FK or OWO and I think this is clear by the fact that he stated that he didn't even ask for these services.
Also, what's wrong with 2x 30 minute sessions, even if it is a bit more expensive? He can obviously afford it and he gets to fuck 2 different girls (I don't think it has anything to do with maths).

I don't understand what your 'ASSUME' comment is directed at? I didn't see the OP make any assumptions about anything :unknown:
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 12:26:37 am by Urban_G »

london

Romanian pimps are so dump,

I have seen many times the face pic  been hide it but Verification Photos are showing the face .

like this one you review it ,
she is not looks great from my opinion ,

FlyingBreadMan

Well, seems like quite a few statements here, so I shall endeavor to address them all:

RE: "I never make silly comments but just to say for a 30 mins £60 punt a 50p chewing gum is not expensive bet,  helps us to find out about FK, as far as OWO is concerned I agree with Abdul's comments it is flipping got nothing to do with smoking (I am a non-smoker so don't know)"

OWO has nothing to do with smoking...I think my previous review of Karina mentioned no OWO AND no FK as I was smoking...I missed putting in the ','...but it probably reads like both are related to smoking - I guess that what Abdul was remarking on previously.

RE: "Also I can now question why will you punt twice for 30mins costing £60 in 2 days but not even try to do an hour with £80 when it is just £20 more (Maths is very easy)...more time means better review..."

I saw Karina about three weeks ago, and saw Antonia yesterday - so the gap was more than 2 days. I like to see a variety of girls, and rarely stay for more than an hour. And yes, I am loaded.

Also, I don't know if they reflect their availability through on AW. As I said, I had tried contacting her a few times over the last few weeks - I just happened to call her and she answered while I was passing by.

I am not really fussed about FK but clearly this seems to be what most people value in a review, and at the same time I value how accurately the girls appearance matches her pics, so going forward I will have a chew before hand and find out if it is available on my punts going forward and report accordingly. I think that is fair.

RE: London comment.

...Sorry, I don't understand you remark so cannot reply...

Offline viktor1080

The remark about assumption is clear as we are not updated about whether you tried to Kiss and it did not happen she refused, or you are a guy who refrains from FK and OWO...

I demand a more clear picture in terms of punt if I want to take a plunge based on your reports..point is I go there under the impression that I am a non-smoker and she will perform the activity of FK and OWO with me and instead I hear she does not provide those services...hence a clear update is the need.

Also in your past reviews you always quote: 'Who doesn't love poles?' or 'who doesn't love a romanian?'

Thank god you are loaded (good for you)...I have nothing to do with that only a suggestion 50p chewing gum won't hurt

Offline Jimmyredcab

Romanian pimps are so dump,

I have seen many times the face pic  been hide it but Verification Photos are showing the face .

like this one you review it ,
she is not looks great from my opinion ,

I take it your first language is not English.     :unknown: :unknown:

Offline Jimmyredcab

I demand a more clear picture in terms of punt if I want to take a plunge based on your reports
The photos are shit, totally useless.     :thumbsdown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline jesus_jones

The photos are shit, totally useless.     :thumbsdown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

You can see her verification picture for a face shot.