Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessa Rhodes (Scam Artist) AVOID  (Read 920 times)

Offline davidvoss

Now in Bristol pulling identical shit to "Jasmine Fit"

Essentially, they say "Can you do 30 mins instead?" - first red flag

Then they use about a gallon of lube and roll your cock in their hands to avoid fucking. Then use language like"You can make a problem worse"

By the way she is a fat trollope and looks like shit. Dont be fooled by the photos.

Absolute scam, with scum. I hope she gets he come-uppance. And it's no suprise she is working from the same place as jasmine. Identical scam.

External Link/Members Only

Online Coriniumstud

Online alabama1

Now in Bristol pulling identical shit to "Jasmine Fit"

Essentially, they say "Can you do 30 mins instead?" - first red flag

Then they use about a gallon of lube and roll your cock in their hands to avoid fucking. Then use language like"You can make a problem worse"

By the way she is a fat trollope and looks like shit. Dont be fooled by the photos.

Absolute scam, with scum. I hope she gets he come-uppance. And it's no suprise she is working from the same place as jasmine. Identical scam.

If this is just a general rant, it's surely in the wrong section, as it looks nothing like a review  :unknown: Saying that, looking at your previous 'reviews', it seems about par for the course for you. :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: December 06, 2023, 12:00:06 am by alabama1 »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 381
Did you actually have a booking arranged?
Sorry just struggling to understand your experience?
You booked and went to meet her?

It reads quite strange, is it just me ?
« Last Edit: December 05, 2023, 11:56:17 pm by Iloveoral »

Online alabama1

Did you actually have a booking arranged?
Sorry just struggling to understand your experience?
You booked and went to meet her?

It reads quite strange, is it just me ?
No  :lol:

Offline davidvoss

Yes, it was meant to be a review. Please don't heckle, these reviews can save people bad expriences and being skanked. I don't write a mills and boon novel - I just try to keep to the facts. My reviews are varied, despite a couple of bad recent ones.

Yes, we made a booking and an arrangment. Eseentially I booked to fuck for an hour, and instead got a hand job, which they use tons of oil to make you cum and try to get out of fucking you - using the cum, as the deal. It's a scam. Not difficult to understand now hopefully.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 381
Apologies for not understanding it went straight over my head, as a review it’s missing all the required details.

So you booked an hour and got there, it was b&s (not the girl advertised) ?
They talked you into reducing the booking to 30 mins rather than an hour?
How much did you pay?

Apart from being a fat trollop, could you describe her?
What was the flat like?

She gave you a handjob with loads of oil and I’m guessing you popped quickly and was shown the door?
Is this the scam?

Could  you also explain the "You can make a problem worse" comment, was she threatening you?

Just trying to understand matey as it’s all a bit vague, thanks
If you can explain further I’ll update your post with the details and move it back as a review

Also if you could have a read here, so you get a better grasp of how a review should be

:drinks: