Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has Freya_Lee Quit?  (Read 1545 times)

Offline MaxDeane

Does anyone have any information on Freya, UKE & AW both dead, has she quit?

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline houseboot

Pretty pointless post.

You can check out anytime you like joeyp72, you can leave.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 10:50:46 pm by houseboot »

Offline JimmySW

Pretty pointless post.

You can check out anytime you like joeyp72, you can leave.

Maybe you're too young ............. External Link/Members Only

Offline houseboot

Maybe you're too young .............

:lol:   I wish.

The point I was making, perhaps badly, was it was the 4th post of someone who has no history here.

There are numerous threads here about Freya and, if I remember correctly, both she and Pippa were having hassle from a punter and had taken their AW profiles down.

So "joeyp72", having demonstrated no knowledge of that history, posted a random, humorous (!?) comment which was totally pointless.

Offline joepy72

Houseboot. Obviously the subtlety of my post went over your head. I will spell it out for you in simple terms so that you might understand. The point I was making was that she is still seeing people. Regulars etc. she used to give it away for free so she likely wont just suddenley stop if she can get payed for it.

Offline houseboot

Houseboot. Obviously the subtlety of my post went over your head. I will spell it out for you in simple terms so that you might understand. The point I was making was that she is still seeing people. Regulars etc. she used to give it away for free so she likely wont just suddenley stop if she can get payed for it.

Random posts from someone with no posting history are just that, random posts.

So not subtle at all, just pointless.

As the OP has seen Freya at least 3 times before then it does seem surprising that he was unaware of her apparent covert working or that ER, who he has also seen,  would attempt to mislead him in to believing Freya had quit.

So you might be right joeyp72 but the jury is still out.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Random posts from someone with no posting history are just that, random posts.

So not subtle at all, just pointless.

As the OP has seen Freya at least 3 times before then it does seem surprising that he was unaware of her apparent covert working or that ER, who he has also seen,  would attempt to mislead him in to believing Freya had quit.

So you might be right joeyp72 but the jury is still out.

what the fuck are you on about im not misleading anyone, she announced quite clearly on her aw page for weeks she was leaving !
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

vw

Does anyone have any information on Freya, UKE & AW both dead, has she quit?

She was on here less than a week ago.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=120537

One of those temp retirements that are all the rage.

vw

what the fuck are you on about im not misleading anyone, she announced quite clearly on her aw page for weeks she was leaving !

Was discussed here

External Link/Members Only

Offline houseboot

:unknown:  Please read my post. I didn't say you did.

I'll rephrase that sentence.

"The OP has seen Freya at least 3 times. Surely if she was still working, albeit covertly, then he would know as well as you joeyp72.

The OP has also seen ER. So when she confirmed to him that Freya had quit we can assume that statement was correct".

The jury is still out on joeyp72's claims that's she's still working.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2018, 06:10:05 pm by houseboot »

Offline Waterhouse

I heard she reconciled with LondonPete and they've settled down together in the leafy suburbs and planning to open a fishing tackle and bait shop with a sideline in hats.
 :hi:

Offline MaxDeane

Jesus you guys, I was only asking a question....a man spends a little time of UKP, comes back and asks a simple question and this shite breaks out....

Anyway, I was never really a regular, but always had fun, so I see this as a bit of a shame, but if she has either quit or is just seeing her reg's then good luck to her.

vw

Jesus you guys, I was only asking a question....a man spends a little time of UKP, comes back and asks a simple question and this shite breaks out....

Anyway, I was never really a regular, but always had fun, so I see this as a bit of a shame, but if she has either quit or is just seeing her reg's then good luck to her.

Well she still has her Aw active as a service seeker account, hence ca see feedback

External Link/Members Only

If anyone knows Larry the fan would.

Offline Landlubber

Love the way these threads ignite! I saw her in her last working week and she was sounding pretty determined to pack up. Never say never though, I guess.

vw

Love the way these threads ignite! I saw her in her last working week and she was sounding pretty determined to pack up. Never say never though, I guess.

I bet back by Halloween.    :lol: :lol:

Offline happy as larry

If anyone knows Larry the fan would.
Not sure if i am the Larry whom you mention but the last time i spoke to her, which was before she retired , she wouldn't be back but hey who knows? I for one hope she comes back PDQ

vw

Not sure if i am the Larry whom you mention but the last time i spoke to her, which was before she retired , she wouldn't be back but hey who knows? I for one hope she comes back PDQ

Only larry i know.  Cheers for you input.   :hi:

I guess its beyod the realms of reality she is doing secret duos  with Pippa?   :sarcastic: