Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New “jewel” in Gloucester  (Read 915 times)

vw

I'm sure her last profile had feedback that mentioned her being a street prossie.

Looks rough as fuck.

Welcome anyway.   :hi:
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 12:26:19 pm by vw »

Offline HawkG

I feel sick. Crack whores are one thing, but Daily Mail readers?!

Offline dashton

Has she been kidnapped, looks like a ransom demand photo?

Offline insignia

The hottest profile pic ive seen

Offline mike01

Is there anyone decent in gloucester at all?

Offline nigel4498

39, must have had a hard life :D

Veritas

Oh sweet Jesus... OP, I think you should TOFTT  :thumbsup:  :D :D

dorczyk

Is there anyone decent in gloucester at all?

Same question,  Any recommendations?
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 04:30:28 pm by dorczyk »

vw

Same question ? Any recommendations?

Whats is your type?  Plenty of my reviews are in Gloucester, more a list of who not to see though. 

Offline keano666

Has she been kidnapped, looks like a ransom demand photo?

I hate mail readers too!

vw

Offline realpunter

I recon this profiles a bait and switch ... you'll turn up there only to find some beautiful supermodel girl and be really disappointed she wasn't the woman in the picture (im assuming its a woman in the picture - hard to tell)  :)

Offline mrdiamond77

I feel sick. Crack whores are one thing, but Daily Mail readers?!

:D :lol:

Offline sigmund

No OWO..... I'm out  :sarcastic:

(Albeit does offer CIM, that's gonna be tricky) 

Offline nigel4498

Wonder if the redhead on the left is her duo partner  :D

dorczyk

Whats is your type?  Plenty of my reviews are in Gloucester, more a list of who not to see though.

Well I am a simple man looking for a simple pleasure  :D I do like bigger girls tho :blush:

vw

Well I am a simple man looking for a simple pleasure  :D I do like bigger girls tho :blush:

Have you seen Faye

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=69017.0

Not really seen many of the bigger ones

this one have seen, not reviewed good BJ, ok kissing, but never been sober enough to review

External Link/Members Only

dorczyk

Have you seen Faye

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=69017.0

Not really seen many of the bigger ones

this one have seen, not reviewed good BJ, ok kissing, but never been sober enough to review

Thanks mate :thumbsup: I will probably check Red.

Offline Rimmington

Added this one (currently Red Hot Babe) to my hot list years ago, but made a note that she let me down by double-booking.  However I think that profile has been recycled a few times by different Polish girls as it keeps popping back up with a different name and photos.

dorczyk

Added this one (currently Red Hot Babe) to my hot list years ago, but made a note that she let me down by double-booking.  However I think that profile has been recycled a few times by different Polish girls as it keeps popping back up with a different name and photos.

Looking at her photos and reviews she looks genuine for me  :) I'll give it a go next week  :thumbsup:

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Verification photo for "Hot Milf Alice" now hidden. I wonder why  :lol:?

Offline Bill Munny

From the pics Red Hot Babe seems to be the same one I saw about 3 years ago with that profile.
Have vowed never to return to that venue though after the worst experience of all there with a different WG a couple of years ago.